Repsol Office

Started by Peter and Frances, May 30, 2013, 09:04:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter and Frances

Thank you all for your reply's

Regards
Peter

sallyb

Sorry don't have a phone number but it is the plumming shop opposite Mora Oil.
Phyll

Peter and Frances

Thanks Telcaz
I will pay them a visit

Regards
Peter

telcaz

The nearest Repsol office is on the old N340 towards Heurcal Overa, lets say, from Cucador, head for the A7 and instead of taking the motorway, follow the N340, which means keeping the Overa Hotel on your left. The Repsol office comes up on your right, it´s next to a haulage company, as you turn right, keep over to your left, this will take you into their yard, the office is a Porta cabin, i had my gas appliances tested in January, it cost me €60, i now have a safety certificate valid until January 2018.
                                                                                      Terry.

Peter and Frances

Sallyb
Do yo have a phone number or address in los Llanos

sallyb

Think it is about €45 Domingo on the Las LLanos estate also does them on behalf of REPSOL.
Phyll

mercedes88

That information is useful. Can anyone tell me how much a gas test costs please.

Peter and Frances

Elgin

Their numbers for the official Repsol agent arround here are:-

Vera & Albox  950 39 09 08
Huercal-Overa & Velez Rubio 950 47 03 13
Nijar  950 36 00 31
Puerto Lumbreras 968 40 20 81

I was told that if you can only speak english it is best to ring the main office / Vera office 950 39 09 08

email address info@travelgas.es

Peter and Frances

Sorry Mods I think I posted this request in the wrong section (could you please move it for me)

Hi All
Could anyone assist I am looking for a Repsol office in the Albox / Huercal - Overa Area to arrange a gas test ??

Regards
Peter