Metal detector...

Started by johnny, May 28, 2013, 16:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

awaywiththefairies

Glad the ring was found.  But beware metal detectors need an import license in Spain, people have been threatened with fines etc (according to a websites) and there are all sorts of do's and don'ts apparently   

Heaven forbid what would happen to an ex pat found in possession of an illegal metal detector :o

Lynne

You're more than welcome - so pleased you were successful in the end.  I've PMd you.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

johnny

Well, this Forum is great....finally found my wedding ring a big THANK YOU to Lynne and Hubby.
Have PM'd you.
Johnny

johnny

Hi, thanks Lynne...have PM'd you.
Johnny

Lynne

We've got one hidden somewhere in the depths of our garage but I'm sure it needs a new battery.  You're more than welcome to borrow it - we live in Piedra Amarilla.  Let me know if you're interested and I'll get my husband to rescue it from the growing collection of 'stuff' in there.   :whistle:
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

johnny

Ok strange request but does anyone know where I could borrow/rent a hand held metal detector....
...hand got trapped wedding ring flew off. Have combed undergrowth etc no joy. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Johnny