VODAFONE TOP-UP

Started by CT, May 23, 2013, 14:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CT

I'll nip into the bank next week to sort it....and top up my card while I'm at it !
Thanks to all for suggestions

guest4538

Quote from: CT on May 24, 2013, 06:35:24 AM
My Cajamar account says I'm not authorised to do a top-up ! Definitely a visit to the bank.

Extraordinary! If you're registered for internet banking and you have a debit card, I cannot see what further authorization is required!

Once you've signed on, simply click on your card, and the mobile top-up option appears in the left-hand column. Select the appropriate Spanish mobile company, enter the telephone number, and the amount you wish to top-up. Immediately you've paid, you receive a confirmation message on your mobile and your bank account is debited accordingly. And you can do it for anyone's phone, and as many phones, as you want: I could top-up yours, but I'm afraid that's not on offer!

CT

I finally went through all the procedures and got a message on the web site saying I had paid €20.However checking this on Vodafone it has not shown up in my account.Normally it does it instantly when I do it at the bank and sends me a text.Thanks to everyone for their help but I'm rather wary about this.
Just checked: The €20 has not been taken from my bank account.My Cajamar account says I'm not authorised to do a top-up ! Definitely a visit to the bank.

guest4538

You can top-up any mobile using Cajamar on-line banking: and it's all in English.

byrney

I´m a bit puzzled CT.  My bank card says "Visa" on it, even though it is a bank debit card and it works perfectly.

I agree with all the other posters about topping up at various premises which is fine if you happen to be passing, or manage to remember when you go in!

However, I always think of things like that when I´m watching some rivetting programme on the telly at night, and it´s just so easy to walk to the PC and top my phone up.  It´s just another option, like being able to top-up at the ATM when you´re drawing out your sheckels.

DavenPam

Just pop in to ESSENTIALS and we will do it for you with no fuss, no bank cards and no Bank details online. All networks.
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

CT

Thanks Terry, I just thought that in this day and age it would be possible to do it on-line, I've been doing it at the bank or Maloans for years.The web site Byrney linked to only offered the choice of Visa or Mastercard.Maybe there's another Vodafone web site somewhere.

CT

Quote from: byrney on May 23, 2013, 15:33:40 PM
I use my bank card.

It doesn't give me the option of using my bank card

telcaz

"CT", i am sure you can top-up at "essentials", "can connect", and several other places, even the post office. If thats no good for you, then why don´t you buy a "hits" sim, you can top-up almost anywhere, online, or even direct from your mobile.
                                                                       Terry.

byrney

CT

Thanks byrney.Unfortunately it only offers me the choice of two credit cards while I want to use my bank card so it comes out of my account. Maybe a visit to the Cajamar is required to sort it.

byrney

Yes CT, I top-up my Vodaphone on-line all the time.

https://www.vodafone.es/particulares/es/moviles/moviles-y-tarjetas/recarga-tu-tarjeta/

It´s in Spanish but pretty easy to understand.

You´ll need a Spanish bank card.  It won´t take UK ones.

CT

I have a Vodafone mobile but only have instructions in Spanish. Is it possible to to-up a mobile on the Vodafone (or other) web site without going to the bank every time ? At the moment that is the only method I know. All advice gratefully received.