Reliable pool maintenance?

Started by lesleysivo, May 17, 2013, 13:45:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

musicdonna

My apologies for this (and it'll probably by moved by the mods!) but a few days ago someone was asking for recommendations for a pool cleaner.  I needed to find Nicola's number and when I got it I then couldn't find the post.  Anyway, if you're still looking,, and she's superb.  Our relatives  moved into a house that hadn't been occupied for months (the pool water was pond colour) and Nicola got it looking like a pool advert for them to come out to!  She does a number around our area, including ours if we go away for any length of time.  I can't recommend her highly enough, and I am neither related to her nor being paid to say this!

Hope that helps.

Donna

Please send the original poster a PM with her details.

moderatorA

It's that time of the year when all the pool cleaners and their friends come out to play.

F Mods.

sandralos

A friend of mine is trying to trace Mark the pool medic anyone know his whereabouts -

scbeo5

Hi
Sorry I did include a phone number, for some reason its been removed by felipe.
Regards
Scbeo5

Pompey Blue

Quote from: dianamay on May 20, 2013, 15:02:09 PM
Paul Ruddle at True Blue Pools  Hope this helps.

Thanks for that dianamay.
Man cannot live by bread alone, there should be a beverage involved.

dianamay

Paul Ruddle at True Blue Pools. Hope this helps.

Pompey Blue

Quote from: dianamay on May 20, 2013, 14:40:57 PM
I can also recommend Paul of True Blue Pools, does a great job and very reliable.
Quote from: scbeo5 on May 17, 2013, 20:21:22 PM
Hi
Try Blue Sky Pools  speak to Dale or Dan, fully qualified, very reliable and 2 lovely blokes, you won't be disappointed!
Regards
Scbeo5

I would like to contact these people, so it might help if you gave a telephone number. Thanks.
Man cannot live by bread alone, there should be a beverage involved.

dianamay

I can also recommend Paul of True Blue Pools, does a great job and very reliable.

Paul and Jo

Paul of True Blue Pools and Spas is very reliable and fully legal with public liability insurance etc.

CT

Quote from: cougar on May 17, 2013, 15:10:51 PM
Paul the pool

Someone on another thread was complaining how difficult it was to contact Paul

scbeo5

Hi
Try Blue Sky Pools  speak to Dale or Dan, fully qualified, very reliable and 2 lovely blokes, you won't be disappointed!
Regards
Scbeo5

cougar

lesleysivo

Having tried several 'Pool Cleaners' who do not live up to their reputation, I am looking for a reliable Company to maintain my pool in the Arbolaes area....anyone got any ideas?? cheers