Started by baldeagle2013, May 15, 2013, 14:37:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldeagle2013

They are called omega 3 aceite de salmon
60 capsules with a dosage 604mg each
Warm regards

Optomist

Could you tell us how many capsules and what dosage they were
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

baldeagle2013

Thanks lorraine but I managed to get some from mercadona as per Sharon's recommendation.

I think they were 4euros and if anyone else wants some they are on the bottom shelf at the end of the row near the perfumes and creams etc.......

LorrieC

Hi there,

Don't know if you're still looking for them but I noticed in Girasol yesterday (the heath food shop in Albox)  that they sold quite a range of Omega 3 tablets.

Gal

ZipVit are another very well priced online company where we buy our omega 3 liquid.

www.zipvit.co.uk

Not_Asking_Much

Healthspan are an online company, easily googled. They have a huge range and will post almost every product to Spain. (there are some weird restrictions)

They also post products in a small flat package which will fit most buzons and letter boxes.

PS: google Healthspan discount code to get a bit lower price...

Optomist

Quote from: Sharron T on May 16, 2013, 08:59:45 AM
You can buy Omega 3 capsules in Mercadonna

I asked at Mercadona last year and they said they didnt sell them so i guess i was either missinformed or they have started to stock them sinse . Wish i had known that last week as i brought some back with me and had to leave some sweaters behind to keep within Ryanairs hand lluggage limit , to make things worse they didnt bother weighing it .

Thanks for the info Sharron will know where to go when i run low , about a YEAR from now , grrrrrrrrrrrrrr  :head

baldeagle2013

Quote from: Sharron T on May 16, 2013, 08:59:45 AM
Fantastic , thanks for the tip I shall be paying them a visit today

Cheers

Sharron T

Optomist

Had a look at my Omega 3 capsules , very odd as the 1200mg from Holland & Barrett says take 3 a day ( 3600MG )  but the 1000mg  says take 1 a day ( 1000MG ) , both state " DONT TAKE MORE THAN THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE "

baldeagle2013

baldeagle2013

Hi

Does anyone know where I can buy some omega3 tablets here in the local area

I now I can buy them from holland and barett but the don't deliver outs of the uk

Advice appreciated
Thank you in advance