Any ideas please.

Started by Sunnyspain, May 08, 2013, 20:52:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunnyspain

Thank you all for your help, managed to get a transparent,  balcony cat net from Zooplus, cheap as chips.

peggy

Hi my husband might be able to help you he used to do things like that in the uk if you PM me i can give you our phone number he is very reasanble in price

pmac

Have to disagree, we used Lifestyle and they certainly weren't dearer than the rest of the quotes we got.

claire23

The poster has already said that the quotes she got were too expensive.  Lifestyle are dearer than most.  I think she is looking for a cheap DIY option.

guitarman

Hiya we had lifestyle and they were great ,really good job they did for us ,good luck  :D :D

sallyb

Try the chap by Mora Oil usually very competitive.
Phyll

Sunnyspain

I have recently moved to a second floor flat, and have a small terrace with a balcony and with an open area above the balcony measuring 230x162, what i am wanting to do it enclose it somehow, the reason being, not in my plans i have managed to acquire a 6 week old kitten, that i found in the road, so i want to basically keep the cat in as well as keeping the flys etc out, i have had a couple of quotes,which were very high indeed, can anyone recommend anyone reasonable or have any ideas on what i can do, getting rid of the cat is not an option.

Thank you very much in advance.