Vitamin pills

Started by Sueandandyb, May 03, 2013, 16:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanjune

we have used healthspan,also another good one is ,     just vitamins.

musicdonna

We get ours main order from Healthspan.  The active constituent is invariably a much higher percentage than those we found in the shops.

Donna

Cheerily Watching

The Corner Shop in Albox has a good range of vitamins
Just because I can

ColinC

Quote from: Anna123 on May 06, 2013, 12:09:35 PM
Is it just me or do others find post recommending buying stuff on the internet a bit depressing especially when there are perfectly good shops locally where you can find these items.   Don't get me wrong I am a bit fan of the internet but I think in the quest to find ever cheaper goods our town centres are slowly dying.   Recently I read a report about Greggs the Bakers profits falling due to the lack of footfall on the high street mainly due to the increase of online shopping, if a big chain like Greggs are feeling the pinch imagine how the small shops are struggling, it would be a shame to see smaller shops who pay their rent and business tax and contribute to keeping the towns clean etc falling by the way side.  Who wants a town centre with increasingly empty units.  Just a thought, not wanting to make a bit debate about it just something to chew over.   Personally I think we should support our small one off shops as it's old adage use it or lose  :clap:

Very true! The internet isn't always cheaper either! Which is surprising as the overheads can't be as high ...

Anna123

Is it just me or do others find post recommending buying stuff on the internet a bit depressing especially when there are perfectly good shops locally where you can find these items.   Don't get me wrong I am a bit fan of the internet but I think in the quest to find ever cheaper goods our town centres are slowly dying.   Recently I read a report about Greggs the Bakers profits falling due to the lack of footfall on the high street mainly due to the increase of online shopping, if a big chain like Greggs are feeling the pinch imagine how the small shops are struggling, it would be a shame to see smaller shops who pay their rent and business tax and contribute to keeping the towns clean etc falling by the way side.  Who wants a town centre with increasingly empty units.  Just a thought, not wanting to make a bit debate about it just something to chew over.   Personally I think we should support our small one off shops as it's old adage use it or lose  :clap:

Sueandandyb

What site was that on

alanjune

Found Girasol expensive ,we get ours from the UK With free P+P and some good offers.

Fen and Fe

Claire at Girasol is very good, she will discuss your problems with and then advise what would be the best for your health. As she gives you advise as to what is the best for you, she is the best person around here with the most experience with regard to you needing vitamin tablets or not, she does not force a sale on you if you do not need the extra vitamins.

With regard to the comment about taking fresh fruit and veg, I eat that here and do agree it tastes lovely but due to my blood tests I have to take extra vitamins and this is advised by my doctor, so everyone is different.

Hope you find the vitamins you are looking for.

Woden

Quote from: Sueandandyb on May 03, 2013, 16:34:54 PM
Anybody know we're I can buy vitamin pills from.

Sorry to be controversial and I'm sure Girasol are wonderful people but have you considered?,

Fresh fruit and veg from any of the Markets, fresh Fish from any Mercadona or indoor produce market, meats from , er well same as the fish really!  Beautiful Olives and Oil produced locally.

Much better for you than 'tablets' in my mind,

Woden  :tiphat:

scbeo5

Hi

Girasol
Calle Malaga
Albox

From the front of Mercadona, walk up to Rizos( fruit & veg shop) turn left and shes about 3/4 of the way along on the left hand side.

Map available here:
http://www.alboxinfo.com/listing-girasol-34.htm

Sueandandyb

Thanks  but were abouts is Girasol.

Cielos

Yep, definitely Claire at Girasol, she knows her stuff and is very helpful

scbeo5

Hi
Visit Claire at Giraol, shes back at work on Monday and is extremly helpful and knowledgable , with most things in stock!

Pennydot

They have loads in Girasol, and most Farmacias do them,  but they are expensive.  I order mine from Holland and Barrett. In bulk - they have a good delivery service and also special offers.

ADVANCE Digital

They have multi-vitamins in the Mercadona in Albox.

Sueandandyb

Anybody know we're I can buy vitamin pills from.