Looking for new business venture

Started by baldeagle2013, April 06, 2013, 20:32:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baldeagle2013

We are Still looking for a buisness....we prefer a bar/ restaurant type of business in the arboleas, huercal over, zurgena or albox area..

We were very very close to securing a nice place but unfortunately after six weeks the deal broke down.

Anyhow, I am still searching so if you want to sell your buisiness please let me know via pm and I will respond.

Many thanks

baldeagle2013

Thanks Brian....when I saw that you were the last person to post on this thread I thought oh my god here we go..lol

Cheers I appreciate your kind words.....for ino I Have Had at least half a dozen leads / offers and I will off course post the outcome. Keep the pm coming please I am dead serious ad i will be buying a business in due course

sallyb

Would love someone to open a decent Italian Restaurant to save having to travel to Mojacar.
Phyll

cantabrian

GOOD LUCK  with you venture !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jodee

Quote from: Olula Girl on April 07, 2013, 17:01:08 PM
There was an advert in the classifieds in Sol Times last week for a bar for sale in Albox  :)
word is that he managed to sell it at last - it's the one next to rizos ;)
I only drink to make other people seem more interesting.

Olula Girl

There was an advert in the classifieds in Sol Times last week for a bar for sale in Albox  :)

baldeagle2013

Hello
Im Looking at buying an established business in the local area, I'm looking probably for a bar or restaurant type of business but would consider other businesses.

So If you have a business that you wold consider selling due to retirement or you may simply fancy a change of direction then Please pm me where we can discuss further.
Thank you all