quad bike + horse riding

Started by sugar plum, March 22, 2013, 21:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eddiei

I wanted to add my recommendation of the excellent Rancho Luz Del Sol. We've been riding with them for the past three years or so when on our holidays to our place nr Arboleas. They cater for all experience levels (which is handy because we're all beginners) inc our little one who started when she was just four. Lots of fun, amazing scenery and very good value for money. Their email address is rancholuz@hotmail.com    :tiphat:

Jim1544

Quote from: sugar plum on March 22, 2013, 21:27:26 PM
. also directions to the shopping centre at lorca once l get on the A7 from the albox road thanks .
From the A 7 motorway come off at junction 591 just before Lorca tunnel, at the first roundabout go straight across, carry on to next roundabout and turn right towards Aguilas, shopping centre is on the right in about 3 km at a set of lights, turn right into shopping area and car parks on your left. regards Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

sugar plum

Hi call erica on 678838547 its rancho luz del sol hope this helps they are verry good.
Sally

sugar plum

hi has anybody been quad bike + horse riding at the place outside albox if so any good, also could you tell me the name and address plus tel no thank you . also directions to the shopping centre at lorca once l get on the A7 from the albox road thanks .