rocks to build a wall

Started by denise.steve1, March 20, 2013, 07:31:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

denise.steve1

Tetley

top of the road at the chemist.... turn left... go over the main bridge.....at the end of the bridge railings there is a track orange grove on the lhs.... take this track.... go under the brige... follow the track to the gravel yard.   :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

denise.steve1

Thank you, I am not sure where you mean as we live in uk can you please give me directions from Arboleas, we know where the Chemist is in Zurgena can you tell me from there please, thank you, this is really useful as we need to get them soon

Tetley

Quote from: denise.steve1 on March 20, 2013, 07:31:29 AM
Hello please can you tell us where in the Arboleas area we can buy some rocks to build a dry stone wall, many thanks

go to Zurgena go under the main road bridge out to the sand & gravel yard owned by Solars they have stone wall size rocks there  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

denise.steve1

Hello please can you tell us where in the Arboleas area we can buy some rocks to build a dry stone wall, many thanks