Information on a couple of Dentists

Started by alansue, March 16, 2013, 17:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Regular nut 🥜

We use the Spanish lady opposite the school at the small roundabout in H.O. up above in the apartments very nice and kind, been going for years and price never changed. 40e for x-ray and extraction, same for check up and clean, and if emergency will see same day, only problem limited english, if you can't speak Spanish to a certain degree.

Angleseyite

Are so they were. :shocked:
But we still use the current Ruraldent in Arboleas, and they are in my opinion very good. :))

Lynne

Quote from: Angleseyite on September 03, 2018, 08:58:14 AM
Quote from: Lynne on March 18, 2013, 13:12:52 PM
Quote from: wicking2006 on March 18, 2013, 11:58:50 AM
The two girls in Arboleas are amazing and so reasonable, highly recommend.

Unfortunately we both had a bad time with that particular dentist and wouldn't go back if we were paid to.

I always go to them, never any trouble and very caring and competitive costs.

I think you'll find these comments were made over 5 years ago and since then the practice has been taken over, so rather irrelevant. 
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Angleseyite

Quote from: Lynne on March 18, 2013, 13:12:52 PM

Unfortunately we both had a bad time with that particular dentist and wouldn't go back if we were paid to.

I always go to them, never any trouble and very caring and competitive costs.

ann barbara

Optomist

Quote from: jill cockfield on March 18, 2013, 11:55:35 AM
If it's the one opposite the donkey statue in Albox above the arcade then don't go, I had an awful time there and paid loads of money for the privilege!

I have to agree wouldn't go there again whatever , we had a dental plan and he charged more than if we had walked in off the street . He didnt know the wife was fluent in Spanish until we came to pay then he had a shock , he gave so many different excuses for his charge it was farcical . He didnt do the work it was done by a student and he came back every 10 mins to check how he was getting on and correcting things as the student apparently was filling to lightly and taking to long to remove tooth material , was ok when the student was working on me but extremely rough and painful each time he took over . There were no other patience other than me so i have no idea why it was left to a student .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

Cielos

Vivadent are pricey - get a quote BEFOREHAND

temasek

I also go to Vivadent... found them after trying 2 other ones first!
Good luck.
W.R.L.F.C.

Lynne

I agree that I hear more good than bad about that particular dentist, but when my husband's filling fell out before he reached the car, which was parked across the road, and when mine fell out about an hour later on a different occasion, I decided not to go there again.  It's bad enough having it done once.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Trucker

Lynn I used to be scared whatsit with dentist but I would go to the two girls to have work done with no-one holding my hand...
They have been brilliant with both my wife and me..€40 for a filling..€150 for root canal...

jill cockfield

Vivadent in Vera are very good but not particularly cheap.

Lynne

wicking2006

jill cockfield

If it's the one opposite the donkey statue in Albox above the arcade then don't go, I had an awful time there and paid loads of money for the privilege!

Janad20

Cielos

Quote from: Janad20 on March 17, 2013, 14:10:38 PM
The one in the square in Albox? Be prepared to take out a mortgage. They quoted me 650€ for root canal work and 90€ for an extraction + they charged 30€ for an xray.
The dentist in Arboleas only charged me 60€ for an xray and extraction, which by the way took over an hour of their time. During the whole process, they were very caring, extremely efficient amd I would thoroughly recommend them. Their tel no is 618 106 270

Was the quote for root canal including a crown/restoration?  If so then 650 euros is pretty good!

Janad20

The one in the square in Albox? Be prepared to take out a mortgage. They quoted me 650€ for root canal work and 90€ for an extraction + they charged 30€ for an xray.
The dentist in Arboleas only charged me 60€ for an xray and extraction, which by the way took over an hour of their time. During the whole process, they were very caring, extremely efficient amd I would thoroughly recommend them. Their tel no is 618 106 270

alansue

Does anyone have any information on the following Dentists please. i.s good, bad, speak English, helpful, decent prices, etc. They are Dr D Franscisco , Nach Martin & Dr D Alberto, Pozo Fernandel, Plaza Nueva, Albox. Thanks for any help. Alan & Sue