roofing sheets

Started by pops, January 14, 2013, 17:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: gus-lopez on January 22, 2013, 12:18:00 PM
Quote from: pmac on January 22, 2013, 12:00:28 PM
Hi Tetley
Can you give more precise instructions for Martinez please.

From Albox stay on autovia & don't take the 1st Puerto Lumbreras turnoff , follow autovia up & over hill & when it joins top autovia from Granada direction take the next exit. Right at bottom of slip-road up to roundabout & turn left. About 1km down on left.

thanks Gus flat out this end in the nerve centre  ;)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

gus-lopez

Quote from: pmac on January 22, 2013, 12:00:28 PM
Hi Tetley

From Albox stay on autovia & don't take the 1st Puerto Lumbreras turnoff , follow autovia up & over hill & when it joins top autovia from Granada direction take the next exit. Right at bottom of slip-road up to roundabout & turn left. About 1km down on left.

pmac

Hi Tetley

Tetley

Quote from: The Sheriff  ILLIA. on January 17, 2013, 17:58:39 PM
Colin,

Why shop local when you can go all the way to Puerta Lumbreros ??

coz Martinez is the wholesaler  main stock holder and its cheaper to buy of im than it is local   :)
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

andylife

believe theres a place by wood 2 go in velez rubio,, 40 euros 5mtr x 1mtr sheets

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Colin,

Why shop local when you can go all the way to Puerta Lumbreros ??
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

ColinC

Longo's, go to the office next to AA auctions up the stairs, they will give you a quote and choice of finishes...

Colin

Tetley

i think the steel yard do them at puerto lumbreres on the main road lhs before the rounderbout & ind ext , Martinez  950 441 832  there abought 30e for a 4m x1.1m

pops

where can i buy metal powder coated roofing sheets ? regards pops
phoyle