Car rematriculation

Started by byrney, January 03, 2013, 21:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cantabrian

HISPAVAN.COM

Thank you all for your nice and kind words posted at the bottom link, working for customers like your selves make the job a pleasure.

Happy New Year and thank you for your business!!!

Leo.
www.hispavan.com

byrney

Thank you so much for all your replies, and PMs.  Very helpful.

lizziedrip

I did this myself so if you want to contact me send a PM and I will talk you through the process
lizziedrip x

casa-estrella

We have had both our cars matriculated by Leo at Hispavan, he is excellent, honest and reliable.

tonybee

I second and third that LEO is a no messer man, we purchased a car from him and in a few days had all our new paperwork.Exellant service and a smile. :D

temasek

Hispavan for me too.. very professional , efficient and reasonably priced. Talk to Leo.. he is briliant at all aspects of this.
:wave
W.R.L.F.C.

rafa

hello there, i definately  would recommend ,HISPAVAN.COM no finger burning there,they are very profesional and helpfull,why not ask them

byrney

Having had my fingers burnt once by the person who rematriculated my UK car when we first came out here, can anyone advise me approximately how much it would cost me to do the same.

I know it will vary depending on the type of vehicle but a rough idea would be helpful.

Also if anyone has any good or bad recommendations from recent experiences I´d be grateful if they could PM me.