Shoe repairs?

Started by AlanG, January 01, 2013, 10:28:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlanG

Thanks will probably compare the two. Seriously good walking boots so I want to make sure it's a quality job! :)

The Sheriff ILLIA.

There is also a Cobblers at the top of Albox !

Go into Plaza Major where the large Church is.

Walk done the Left of the Church and into another small square - look diagonally cross to the far corner and go out on that narrow lane.

The Cobblers is on the left   - it is a normal house - look up to underneath the Bedroom window to see his sign.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

AlanG

Thanks Carol,

Got the area pictured now. Sure I can find it from your directions.

Thanks

Alan

Alcar

Hi,

If you go past the back of Mercadona towards Albox, you have pricebusters on your left, then a large electric shop ( El Curro ) on your right you will pass Can Connect and the shoe repairers I think is on the next block on your right, I think there is a Papeliria ( a stationary shop ) and the shoe shop is on the next corner.

If you cannot find it bring them into my shop Forward A Dress ( opposite Pricebusters ) and I will send one of my staff with you or for you.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards
Carol

AlanG

Thanks Carol, sorry don't know "can connect" sorry.

Any more detailed direction you could offer would help. Thanks.

And happy new year to you too!

Alcar

Hi,

There is a shoe repair shop past can connect on the same side going towards the bridge.

Hope this helps and a Happy New Year to you

Regards
Carol

AlanG

Can anyone suggest somewhere in Albox where I can get a pair of walking boot re-soled and heeled?
Thanks