New Arboleas Nursery

Started by selley, December 12, 2012, 19:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlossaliente

My youngest goes to the nursery in Albox which is part of the same organisation.  IF you want any info, pop in there and speak to them, as its going to be some of the staff from there that will more than likely end up in the new Arboleas one.  Do it NOW though as otherwise there will be no chance of you getting a place for your grandson in September.  The nursery is fab though.  They are awesome with children.  And although it says bilingual, it is mostly spanish but they teach the kids english words etc  Criteria for entry is purely that they must have an NIE number, and you must either submit a tax return wit hthe application if you want to try and get a discounted rate, or be willing to pay in the region of 270€ per month for monday to friday 9 to 5.  I would highly recommend it!!!

Natalie

emma123

The nursery/guardaria hasn't opened in Arboleas yet and probably won't now until September, when the new school year starts. My daughter has be going to the one in Albox for over a year now and she has learn't Spanish in preperation for going to school in September.

playstationlara

Hi Lesley,

I have a leaflet on the nursery but like the website it dosen't give a great deal of information. All is says is its for 0-3 year olds and it is bilingual Spanish/English. It says for further information contact 950 12 00 89 or email casealbox@elsaliente.com

Hope it helps

Lara

selley

I have just read in this months edition of Focus that the new nursery has now opened.  I have tried looking on the El Saliente web site for information as it suggests in magazine but have had no luck.  Does anyone know what the criteria is for a child to attend the nursery and is there are any places available.  We have our 2 year old grandson living with us and are hoping to integrate him into the spanish system as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing if anyone can be of any help.

Regards 

Lesley