Repair Leather Sofa

Started by casa-estrella, November 12, 2012, 17:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavenPam

There are leaflets in the shop for the Upholsterer mentioned earlier. He is also a cobbler.
Former owner of Essentials in Calle Carrera, Arboleas.

gus-lopez

There is Juans (?) Tapiceria  along the road by where 'speedyfit' is/was & the old place they used to sell cars/caravans. Some way up on the same side as Los Camineros bar.  ( I'm going from memory here !! ) He was still there when I was down that way just before the floods.

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Heather Reed

I copied this info from the Forum for future reference.
Hope it helps.
Sorry but I don't have any other information.

Re: Leather Suite Repair
LARIOS
Drive through Cuevas as though you are going to the autovia toll road (Vera to Murcia).  Just a mile or so before the toll road it's on the right hand side - large building standing by itself not far after a petrol station on the left.

ashell

I have the same problem and was told the hardware shop by campillos bar in arboleas had a guy that does upholstery repairs i but they are know closed down, does anybody know where  he has gone

casa-estrella

Hiya
I have a small tear on my leather sofa, does anyone know if/where I can get this repaired please before it gets any worse.
Thanks
Victoria
:)