Child care 3days a week

Started by mrsh, October 30, 2012, 08:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrsh

I live in Los gallardos so I put in to the turre guardria government one, you need to go into ur local one and put name down and await for a place the paperwork is hard but in the end worth it the cost is between 0-280€ a month depending on ur income. The private ones which my boy went to first on Garrucha was 280€ a month mon to fri which still isn't a bad price. Email lisaelse@hotmail.com if h want any more info
kel

selley

I see that you have managed to find placements in a local Guadaria, can i ask is this at a state run one or private.  Also whereabouts is it and what is the cost?  Sorry for so many questions but trying to get my 2 year old grandson sorted a soon as possible so that he is prepared for when he starts school here.

Many thanks

Lesley

mrsh

kel

Starynightsky

I think there are two private ones in Albox (that I have seen whilst walking through) and no I don´t know a reliable childminder

mrsh

We're r the private ones!!?? Or do u no a reliable reasonable child minder
kel

Starynightsky

Mrsh

I think you will need to look at the private guardria as far as I know the public ones are all weekdays, and you have missed the application time.

I am afraid I don´t know the numbers of any of the private ones.

Sorry that is not much help  :wave

mrsh

Hi I'm looking for guardria numbers in the area for a 9 month old or a reliable reasonable babysitter hours are 945 until 4 mon tue and thurs

Email lisaelse@hotmail.com
kel