Please Read before posting

Started by felipe, October 26, 2012, 10:22:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oscampi61

Hello Felipe,

How can I join your singles group.
I am a widow now for 10 years and would like to meet like minded people for day trips etc.. Recently I went to Cartagena on my own and it would have been nice to share it with a companion.  Not sure if this group is still going..

Kind regards

Oscampi61

paul graham

felipe

Paul, I set you up yesterday so that you can access the singles board. Phil

The Gardener

Hi Paul

I have contacted a moderator directly for you.  They are usually fairly quick to respond so watch this space!

Nina

paul graham

hi nina
thanks for the reply but I must be having a senior moment and I cant see how to contact a moderator.  Hope you can help.
thanks paul

The Gardener

Hi Paul

You need to contact a moderator who will arrange for you to access the Singles Board where you will find dates for forthcoming coffee mornings, lunches, etc.  Hope this helps.

Nina

paul graham

How does one become a member so as to know when events are happening

felipe

This Singles Board is NOT a place to expect to meet other members for dating. It is a place for single people to arrange outings, lunches etc. To get together with other single people to simply enjoy a natter and go to places of interest.  It is strictly Members only and you have to ask to become a member.

Please do not join the singles board with the intention of finding your love of your life.  If that happens during the course of the group meetings good luck to you.

This has been running for nearly two years now and has been a great success I am not sure of the numbers but it must be approaching 20 or so if not more.

PM me or Frankie if you are interested.