Los Huevanillas

Started by casa lindum, October 08, 2012, 19:32:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

ps Rog
if yer can stick us some down el rulador as well when yer get a min ,coz it looks  like a bome site after the rain  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Tetley

Rog
if thats 8.50e m2 that cheap tarmac,infact you need to check it aint knicked,we dont want all our Brit councilours ending up in the lock up making a show of us all ,and getting there names in the paper,  :) 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Roger

I did mean 8.50 but of course this is for big jobs.

Los Golondrinos is included in the overall quote which was 300K euros plus IVA but we will be adding more areas to this quote.
My estimate is 500k so it will not all be done at once.

tonychris

What about Tarmac for the top end of Las Golondrinas? as we have been waiting 10 years.

Tetley

Rog
do you mean 85 e a m2 ?

if its 8 .50 can you get us mi front way done and il drop the money in ,in 2015  :)

Roger

We  got 3 quotes. NILA was the cheapest at 8,50 euros per square metre. And we know they will do a proper professional job, hardcore flattened etc.
This is laying a new road surface including a proper base. This is what we asked the 3 to quote for because this is the work we need doing.
Also they will give us deferred payment over 3 years.

Re the escrow accounts, as it happens all the rustic roads are complete, although there is a little amount of repair work needed.
More relevant is the demand we place on any balance left over to cover tarmac on other roads, such as Rulador.
BUT our first demand on this balance will be to help those clients who face mortgages on their homes, and then large personal debts owed to them.

We feel that the Town Hall will have to be at the end of the queue, and that house owners must be at the front.
Of course we understand that it may mean, if the money will not stretch, that all IBI payers will be contributing to the benefit of the whole community but that is the situation we may be faced with, as it will to complete roads etc for builders who have gone.

Tetley

Roger
has the town hall got to use the NILA  for our roads,or can you put it out to tender ?

and what is the present cost please per m2 of streight tarmac over repaired & pot holed  road  ?

and also sub surface prep  road prep then tarmac per m2 ie putting a new road in ?

also Rog will you be deducting road payments from your escrow acount schem,so as the local Arboleas  IBI  & road tax paying residents are not subserdising building companys that have already been payed to put the roads in from there clients moneys recived thus far, ?

TVM  :tiphat:

Roger

LOS HUEVANILLAS

I can understand the frustration of the residents of Calle Los Almendros who have waited a very long time to have their road completed, and I also understand that it is no compensation to know that others have waited much longer with much worse roads.

However I do not understand why thus frustration is not being directed against the builder. He charged probably 3 times the actual cost of the house and he has the legal obligation to finish the road.

We said during the election that we would complete all un finished infrastructure and require the builder to pay either in money or land.
I did state that we hoped to do the work in July, but I also stated that it depended on receiving Council Tax money and receiving the agreement of the builder to do the work.
The Council Tax income will not reach us until December, not June as promised. 

Danny definitely denies saying that it may never happen.

The fact is that we cannot do the work without the permission and agreement of the builder, since it is his land until the infrastructure is completed and it is then handed over to the Town Hall.

We have obtained a quotation from NILA to complete all the missing tarmac.
The cost for Calle Los Almendros is 17,850 euros.
We have an agreement with NILA to do this work, alongwith the work for the other roads, and we will have a deferred payment arrangements to pay with IBI money as it comes in (the total cost will be around 500,000 euros).

HOWEVER THE BUILDER FOR CALLE LOS ALMENDROS HAS REFUSED US PERMISSION TO DO THE WORK.
He has informed us that he will do it, but with no statement of when.

Tetley

Please let us know how you get on as i think a lot of people will be intrested.  :tiphat:

casa lindum

Thank you Tetley for your reply and advice. I shall make an appointment with the Mayor as you suggested. I am surprised that my posting has been moved - we do come under Arboleas Town Hall at Los Huevanillas. Diane

Tetley

No Diane you shouldent give up,you  should go into the town hall and you make an appointment to see the mayor,either using your own spanish,or take a good translator with you.

i have found the present town hall team very helpfull incuding the Mayor and i think Roger is doing an exellent job were he can,but i get arxed off with the polatics section on here as out of 3000 plus imigrants in the village very few seem to be questioning the team on day to day genral matters.

at the next election i think one of 2 things will happen

a ) the brits wont bother voting at all due to lack of intrest or

b ) there could be mass intrest because brits are feeling like the Arboleas golden cow and will want there hands on the purse strings to guide how there village contributiones are spent ,ie road tax,ibi, and IMF  money from the UK.

b1) Rog is mayor   :) with 9 councilors   :o

:tiphat:

casa lindum

On July 16th 2012, Roger stated on this forum that the finishing of some roads with tarmac was a priority of the Town Hall including Calle Los Almendros in Los Huevanillas - the work was to be completed in September (originally in July for which we have a signed undertaking from Roger). The latest reason given was that our builder had to sign the road over to the Town Hall in order that work could be completed but that our builder had not complied with the signing of documents to make this possible. We called to see our builder who maintained that he had not been contacted by the Town Hall but would telephone the Mayor straight away. The next day, September 21st, I spoke to Danny ( He said that if your road ever gets finished it will be a miracle) and asked if our builder had been in touch. Danny promised to ring me after writing all the details down and I am still waiting for information almost 3 weeks later. Who do I believe? Following the rain storm the road is almost impassible and, whilst I know that we are a lot better off than some victims of the rain, I do feel that we are being passed aside and fobbed off. When we have paid off the arrears of the IBI by November 20th we shall have paid over 600 euros to the current administration who cannot even be bothered to contact us as promised over an issue that is 8 years old and still waiting to be resolved. Do I keep persuing this or give up?  Diane Priestley