<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. September 24, 2017, 11:19:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Floods Relief  (Read 40649 times)
hartcjhart
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« on: September 29, 2012, 17:58:46 PM »

Floods Relief 11 Minutes ago Karma: 4 
With the terrible floods all around the area there will be aload of people that will be needing help,and I am sure threr will be another load of people that will be willing to offer help.
I have set up 2 threads on this forum and on

http://www.costaalmeria.com/forums/general-chatter-and-mutterings.html

and

www.viva-almeria.com/modules.php?name=Fo...e=viewforum&f=25

one is to post if you need help i any way,wether it be temporary furniture,temporary electric,general help cleaning up etc

and the second is to offer help in any way that you can,be it a spare sofa,bed,generator,or if you are willing to spare a couple of hours to help clean up.

hopefully the owners/mods of the other sites will put differences aside and let these topics run as we as a community(all areas) really need to get together(think olympic volunteers) this is for ALL nationalities that would fall into one of the two categories
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: September 29, 2012, 17:58:46 PM »

hartcjhart
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 18:05:30 PM »

perhaps the mods would make this ;sticky' for a while
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2012, 18:05:30 PM »

Saffi
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 20:33:46 PM »

THis is a great community spirited idea.......
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2012, 20:33:46 PM »

Madrugada
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:17 AM »

ADVICE GIVEN TO US IN AN EMAIL BY OUR SOLICITOR

" Sorry to hear that you have had water in the house. Really there are a lot of people afected by the problem.
 I recommend you not to throw anything damaged or rebuilt anything until the insurance has inspected as if not then you canīt claim anything.
 Maria will phone tomorrow to the company but at the moment in the Town Hall are sending everybody to the "Fondo de Compensacion de Seguros" to everybody that has an insurance. It is similar with the earthquake in Lorca, so wait until they say how is going to work before to do anything that they are not informed as later they wonīt pay you."

Mar

Madrugada.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 08:56:17 AM »

tony2
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 23:02:42 PM »

When we had that flood here on the Rambla-De-Oria a week last Friday I visited my bank as I am insured with them for 3 yrs, I pay 26euro a month and I was told by the ins company was not covered. I lost part of my garden, a garden wall, all the three terracesses was an inch thick with silt, and my garden also. My neighbours who had the same problem and pay half as much premium as I do got paid out my different companies, where do I stand now, it has cost me over 500 euroes up to now

Kind Regards

Tony Davies
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 23:02:42 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: