'Blow Up' Bed?

Started by Pennydot, July 22, 2012, 08:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pennydot

Thanks to everyone for their help - Found Hyper Ocio today and they have exactly what I want (not one with an attached sleeping bag!).
Regards to all.

awaywiththefairies

naughty sheriff ;D. Although I am sure you only wanted this information for a 'friend' :whistle:   No these beds really do have a sleeping bag type of bedding attached, though how you get it off to wash it I am not sure.  We looked at them for camping earlier this year.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Awaywiththefairies,

When you say the have the bedding attached - are you referring to the Dolls or the Mattresses ?

I am told the latest version of Blow Up dolls have selector names on the ' Nipples ' and if you press American or English  they blow themselves up quite dramatically !!!!!
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

awaywiththefairies

Heading into Albox from the motorway/Arboleas direction Hyper Ochio is on the right, (up a short drive/road) just past Lidl.  Its a large store selling electricals, toys outdoor furniture etc.  Alternatively on the right (directly on the main road and almost opp the turning to HO ) is a large Chinese todo shop which usually sells usually also sells these mattresses.

Lorraine

Alcampo or Eroski sell the self inflating ones - we bought ours in Alcampo a few years ago and it's brilliant and looks just like a conventional double bed when made up.

Pennydot

OK, so where is this shop?  Hyper Ocio, never heard of it, but then not been here that long.

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Most Chinese Todos Sell them ?
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

awaywiththefairies

Decathlon (at least they had in france) have the ones that automatically blow up and have bedding attached.

Lynne

Quote from: olly on July 22, 2012, 09:40:19 AM
Whatever you do, don't go into a Muslims shop and ask for one!  :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl:
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

olly

Whatever you do, don't go into a Muslims shop and ask for one!  :rofl: :rofl:
Seriously, yes, Hyper Ocio sell the "Intex" type doubles.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

madison

Hyper Ochio usually stock them.

Pennydot

Does anyone have suggestions for where I might buy a double size blow up bed - for use when we have too many visitors - or a very, very hectic party!??  Preferably in Spain - not Argos!