Sabadell Bank

Started by Blurr, July 20, 2012, 10:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurr

Thanks so much for your help, the bank does sound good, the staff at Vera (under Cam bank) are so helpfull and polite, hope a branch of Sabadell opens in Albox when everything has been sorted out.

brf

Hi Blurr,
I know this reply is very late as your post was entered some time ago:
Sabadell is one of Spain's biggest and most secure (if that word can be applied to any modern bank) banks.
They have taken over CAM and are in the process of sorting out deals for CAM share holders and CAM bond investors.
Both plans have been put in front of me for these items and I can honestly say i am delighted with he offers and have already signed the bonds deal.

tintin

I'm with this bank sol Bank, they have many other interests and I believe they are the fifth biggest in spain, have about 1400 branches, 10000 employees and my local branch in Mazzaron speak very good english, are very helpful and have given me good service for the past 5 years.
Be advised that they have different accounts some are free others have a charge for the cards, just ask and they will explain
mike

Blurr

Hi
Does anyone have info on Sabadell Bank (they have taken over Cam Bank) is it a large bank, has it been established long, any info please.
Many thanks
Blurr