awnings and sun shades

Started by anthony, July 17, 2012, 22:14:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlos1940

Try Sercal on the Antas Industrial Estate - they do all sort of awning and blinds, great choice and very helpful
David is Spanish but his wife Carmen speaks excellent English
We've had execellent work done by them,

ColinC

There are different qualities, you can buy standard sizes from Brico Depot cheaply but you get what you pay for! The one on our shop was made to measure by Longo´s and there are lots of models to choose from..You are welcome to have a good look at ours..

Colin

anthony

many thanks to all for the info will look into some of these, tony.

Babyboomer

I purchased two awnings from Longo's (just down from the shop they have an office). I have been very satisfied with them for the last 4 and a helf yars that I have had them. They fitted them and service was quick and efficient. Worth getting a quote from them. I was also very pleased with the selection of coverings they offered.
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.

Bob The Painter

Lynne

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Eddie

Try Andreas at Coverbox in Albox ind est. Faces out onto main road and on the same road as meson de irene

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Anthony,

Do you mean the type which are fitted on the Wall and extend outwards ?

If so a guy on are Caravan Site has two for sale which were taken of his Caravan last year when he erected an Gazebo  - from memory they are both 3 mts long & extend outwards 2 mts - asking price € 100.oo each.

If have no doubt this price would be negotiable to some extent.
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

anthony

does anyone know where i can get a sun awning made for my villa in the arboleas, albox area,many thanks,Tony