Alsa Bus Albox to Mojacar

Started by Optomist, July 15, 2012, 11:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

Yes thanks . mikeh3 and Caline you have both confirmed what we were unsure of so hopefully tomorrow or Tuesdat they should be able to catch it this year .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

mikeh3

I catch the Huercal Overa and Mojacar bus from Seron to Albox and it goes over the new bridge,stopping outside the school just up from the big electrical shop near the English freezer shop. There is a bus stop there. On the way back,the bus picks up directly opposite,near the little cafe. Hope this helps.

Queen Clare Shirley

they pick up at the bus stops for both routes, one is outside the Highschool just past can connect and the other is the high school opposite the Post office, they run all through the day for Granada but the Mojacar ones are not too often, I see the bus twice a day
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

Optomist

Think i found it now , looked at the Alsa site again and it shows the old bus stop to pick up and drop off passengers however the address given is another part of town it is outside the High school opposite the Post Office so i can only think that there are 2 bus stops stop , one outside the school for Mojacar and one stop for Granada further up the road the one that we were directed to last year which proved to be wrong .

Optomist

Thank you Mrs BIG but from what we discovered last year that is for another route . They were advised to go and try there and on the way there a bus passed them travelling down the road passing Digi Albox on the left towards the new bridge , thinking it might possibly be the one they tried to flag it down to see if it was but it didn't stop . Emailed Alsa from the contact section of their Website again in Spanish and English but like last year they didnt reply to any of them .

Mrs BTG

There is a bus stop on the road out of Albox, on the Post Office road. I have seen buses stop there, but it came through town, so I dont know if there is another bus stop now. I asked in the travel agent at the top of town last year...

Pat  :wave

Optomist

Anyone know where the Alsa Majacar bus stops to pick up and drop off passengers in Albox . The website was wrong last year and has not been updated since and shows it to be next to the square with the church on the road running down from suicide junction to the bridge . Last year our friends waited there and the bus did not come that way , they were told later it had changed its route trough Albox but we cant find where it now stops .