submersible pump

Started by Tetley, July 13, 2012, 12:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

now sorted  TVM folks  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

olly

I got mine from Jumacers, they sell them for both clean water and dirty water and the price was very reasonable.
If your not meant to have midnight snacks, why do they put a light in fridges?
                        Pete. Oliver.

Starynightsky

I assume you are looking to lower it in and out / use it occasionally etc?

Lepantos sell them as do Longos. I Paid about 30ish euros for mine about a year ago but it depends how high / far it needs to pump the water as to the size of the motor etc.

Eddie

dancequeen

you need to post this in "Where can I find or buy - SPONSORED BY JIMBO the SCOT"
alternatively, Longos or Commercial Carmona in Olula del Rio

Tetley

Just wondered if anybody knowes who sells submersible pumps  localy for a water deposit.

TVM  :tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol