<
News:

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. August 20, 2017, 16:25:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UNICRAFT UPHOLSTERY, FURNITURE RESTORATION AND CUSTOM WOOD COLOR REFINISHING  (Read 17616 times)
unicraft
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:52 AM »

UNICRAFT UPHOLSTERY, FURNITURE  RESTORATION AND CUSTOM WOOD COLOR REFINISHING                
                                       IN HOME FREE ESTIMATES     Contact Fran on 692 176 069.

Email: unicraftspain@gmail.com      Website: www.unicraft.es

MORE THAN 30 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE/REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST

Areas covered:  Arboleas, Albox, Zurgena, Cantoria, Urcal, Taberno, Santa María de Nieves, Huercal Overa, Palomares, Cuevas del Almanzora, Pulpí, Vera, Garrucha, Mojacar, Turre, Bedar, Los Gallardos, etc areas.[/size][/color][/b][/center]

- Foam/padding replacement ( low density, medium density and high density)
- Custom made interior/exterior cushions.
- Structural frame repairs: re-gluing, webbing, coils, missing/ broken legs...
- Complete upholstery service.
- Furniture & Antique Restorarion and Custom color refinishing.
- Custom Wood refinishing: Kitchen doors, room doors...
- Original or different style.
- Many  different swatches of fabrics/materials/stains...
- Reliable, Fast, Friendly and Quality service.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 19:30:57 PM by unicraft » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:52 AM »

Rosemary Skinner
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 18:48:30 PM »

I would like to say i had a three piece suite recovered by UniCraft and i must say it was excellent he speaks good English and is so helpful
he has a good lot of samples and he has it done in no time at all, i was so pleased with it and he isn't expensive so if anyone not sure please
just give me a ring on phone number 950091162
Rosemary Skinner
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 18:48:30 PM »

Lynne
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 16:35:18 PM »

We've also just had our three piece suite recovered and a foot stool made to match and they made a wonderful job of it especially as it was quite a complicated design - we're so pleased with the workmanship.  Fran is very pleasant and speaks extremely good English.  He can be found at the Los Llanos market on Saturdays.  Try him - you won't be disappointed. 

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 16:35:18 PM »

trishtrosh
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 19:05:15 PM »

Hi Lynne, did you have to supply your own material or did he have a large selection to choose from?
Trishtrosh
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 19:05:15 PM »

Lynne
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »

He had a number of books with him with attached material and photos - all different prices.  All you have to provide is the actual chair/sofa etc and he does all the rest.  They put in replacement filling for the seats and around the body of the chairs and any other replacement that was necessary.  They came back as new in exactly the same design - really pleased.  If you want to see them, just pm me.

You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2012, 12:10:02 PM »

casa-estrella
phpBB Full Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 13:09:14 PM »

Thanks everyone, I'll give them a call.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 13:09:14 PM »

trishtrosh
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 13:13:40 PM »

We've just had our suite recovered etc. Fran made an excellent job. He came to us for a free estimate with lots of patterns etc. He then collected the suite, covered it and returned well within the estimated. It looks fabulous and I would recommend him.
Trish
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 13:13:40 PM »

barnaby
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »

Do you do French polishing or know of one
thanks.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 16:03:31 PM by felipe » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2013, 08:46:59 AM »

cgmaywood
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 12:17:14 PM »

After recommendations on the forum I decided to use Unicraft to recover my sofa and a new cushion for my recliner chair.  Well I have to say what a marvellous job Fran has done, they look really good and I am so pleased with the results.

Fran is such a lovely man to deal with and very professional.  He had a good selection of fabrics and very reasonable prices for the work.

I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Well done forum.

Chrissy

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2015, 12:17:14 PM »

trishtrosh
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 16:32:06 PM »

We agree with you Chrissie. Made a fantastic job on our suite too
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2015, 16:32:06 PM »

LisaD
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 16:38:14 PM »

Useful reviews - thanks

Do you know if they just re-upholster/cover furniture - or do they make detachable/loose covers too?
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2015, 16:38:14 PM »

cgmaywood
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2015, 16:44:36 PM »

Not sure about loose covers, may be worth giving him a call?

Chrissy
clarence
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 14:52:02 PM »

We have just had some cushions made by Unicraft for our outside seating and we are absolutely delighted with them. They are very well made, exactly as we asked for.  Service was very reliable, Fran was punctual, helpful and knowledgeable. We would recommend Unicraft to anybody.   
leslie
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2015, 12:08:06 PM »

Hi my name is les  palmer i live Los Gallardos i have a WHITE SETTE that as a split on the front   sticking it is about   60mm long  can you help please. and when would   you be comeing this way. my tel No 628618456 Regards  les
Kennyd
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 18:27:59 PM »

I had Unicraft recover my 2 settees and footstall. They did a very good job and nothing was too much trouble. I would recommend them for this type of work.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2015, 18:27:59 PM »

ian bennett
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2015, 08:28:53 AM »

Just had my garden swing reupholstered and a mattress made and covered (for a garden bed) by Fran from uniCraft Restorations and I have to say what a great job he did. He speaks excellent English and is very helpful. Just thought I would let you all know in case anyone is in need of an upholsterer. His phone number is 692 176 069 if anyone is interested. Janet :)
Tribalnovice
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 08, 2015, 20:41:49 PM »

Can you recover car seats please? Want them done in Dark grey or black leather.
Many thanks.
doreen1
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 08, 2015, 21:00:22 PM »

This company have a stand/stall at Los Llanos market on a Saturday. It's probably better to speak to them ( in Spanish ) directly, you may get an answer quicker.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2015, 19:19:41 PM »

Can you recover car seats please? Want them done in Dark grey or black leather.
Many thanks.

I  would have a word with Augustine at Longos as well for the car seats doing he has a few money motors.

:tiphat:
lightstar
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2015, 19:51:03 PM »

I contacted Fran to upholsterer six Dinning room chairs he was very prompt on calling also very polite and had a good range of material samples. He done a very good job and we were very pleased with his standard of workmanship he told us it would take three weeks he returned them in ten days. Would recommend him to any one wanting upholstery work

Mick & Chris
Zurgena 
Alan Pullan
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2016, 09:06:38 AM »

If you need your sofas re-upholstering, we heartily recommend Unicraft Upholstery. Their price is very competitive,they did an excellent job, in fact it was like having a brand new suite. Fran speaks English very well, and he and his workmen were extremely friendly and professional. Alan & Elaine. La Perla. 
Lynne
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2016, 09:32:53 AM »

I'll second that.   clap

jeremyandhilary
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2016, 10:30:28 AM »

Hi All,

We've just had a rocking chair and footstool re-upholstered by Unicraft.
Fran is a very polite and pleasant person who speaks very good English.
He did the job, on time and on budget - quite expensive but we wanted to keep the chair rather than replace it so no complaints.
Highly recommended.

Jeremy and Hilary
Poppy100
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2016, 18:27:44 PM »

Just got our recovered recliner chair back from this company. Very impressed with the quality of the work and the service they provide. We had considered throwing the chair out due to the poor condition it was in. However, so glad we didn't as the chair now looks new.
Would recommend them to anyone thinking of having an item of furniture recovered. May be more expensive than others but well worth the extra cost involved.
Lynne
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2016, 15:05:02 PM »

Fran has just done a brilliant job on our settee.  He managed to source a British spring and replace the broken one in such a short time - I believe most Spanish chairs have webbing.  Well done Fran and his helpers, you did a great job.  Well recommended.

christine ford
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2016, 08:27:26 AM »

Fran of Unicraft made all new cushions for our outside wicker furniture.  We are delighted with the finish and the materials, so would recommend them. 
bartracw
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 14:55:36 PM »

I have a reclining chair that needs reuphostering, have you an approximate price? would be in fabric. thanks
lorca lad
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2016, 15:23:55 PM »

Hi,

We have recently had our suite re-upholstered by Fran and are thrilled. Excellent workmanship, Fran and his team are very pleasant and professional. The work was completed on time and it was no problem for him to collect and return the suite to the Lorca area .

I have no hesitation in recommending Fran to anyone needing this type of work.

If anyone would like to see the quality of the work, please PM me and I will send a photograph.

Thanks Fran

Regards
L.L.
Dunwurkin
phpBB New Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2017, 13:39:12 PM »

I have just had a recliner armchair completely refurbished by Fran and was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the work, it is like having a brand new chair all over again. Well pleased and would definitely recommend his craftmanship if you are considering having some work done.
Popsie
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: March 20, 2017, 20:14:26 PM »

I absolutely agree, brilliant service, excellent quality of work, and nothing is too much trouble. Thank you Fran and your team for a first class job
Pompey Blue
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2017, 16:28:03 PM »

Can agree with all the above recommendations. Fran has just re-covered our two 30 year old nursing chairs complete with new foam bases and piping. Came back looking like new. All for a very reasonable price too. Look no further for a real tradesman, will always use again if needed.   

Man cannot live by bread alone, there should be a beverage involved.
tony2
phpBB Senior Member

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2017, 15:53:32 PM »

Hi do you clean sofas.

Thanks

Tony
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: