accountant

Started by annie, June 22, 2012, 08:23:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Fastboy,

Maybe they have changed it  - Thanks .
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

Lynne

Quote from: telcaz on June 24, 2012, 10:56:14 AM
As " lynne" above said Marina is brilliant, got me a very tidy sum of tax refund.
                                                                                                               Terry.

We went for the first time 5 weeks ago (thanks to Mr Sheriff) and have just been told that we've also got a nice tax refund on the way to us.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

alfie

And on the one she gave me as well!

fastboy

strange its on the card marina gave me

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Fastboy,

Thank you  - Unfortunately that is another different Gestoria

The one I am after has their phone number as the email address  - something like    950??????@ Asenio ??????
Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.

fastboy

The Sheriff ILLIA.

Has anyone the e-mail address for Asenio's - as opposed to thier Web Site.
Fred Sheriff.

annie

Thanks for replies have made an appointment with Marina :-)

telcaz

As " lynne" above said Marina is brilliant, got me a very tidy sum of tax refund.
                                                                                                                 Terry.

Lynne

Contact Marina from Miguel Martinez Asensio in Huercal Overa.  She speaks better English than some English and is extremely efficient and charming.

Tel: 950135438
www.asesoriamartinezasensio.es
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

annie

can anybody recommend a good accountant locally who speaks a little english, i need to sort out claiming some tax back for the last year.