OPTICIANS

Started by mickandmarlene, July 01, 2012, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Starynightsky

Quote from: cgmaywood on July 01, 2012, 19:46:51 PM
Federopticos in Albox, very good.

Chrissy I´m with you. Federopticos are very good, In Albox by the new bridge and a good excuse to pop into the Rambla Cafe next door for a snack  :wave :wave

Michaela Ann

Quote from: Jellybaby on July 02, 2012, 18:05:37 PM
Federopticos next to Rambla cafe, wonderful service, the optician speaks enough English to do the sight test & is very nice & Clare, ( also very nice), the receptionist is English but also speaks excellent Spanish, I cannot fault the service they gave me. Sue

I have to agree my husband (spanish ) has always used FEDEROPTICOS and I have used them for the last 16yrs, and now aour son too!

Jellybaby

Federopticos next to Rambla cafe, wonderful service, the optician speaks enough English to do the sight test & is very nice & Clare, ( also very nice), the receptionist is English but also speaks excellent Spanish, I cannot fault the service they gave me. Sue

mickandmarlene

Thank you all for your very helpful information and for those members that private messaged me.
At least now I have some idea of the places to go.
Cheers

sandy b

Personally I thought  the opticians next to Mercadona were extremely helpful and very very professional. They even gave me a months free contact lenses. I would definitely go there every time.

jimbothescot

Try Salas Opticas in Huercal Overa,close to Mercadona on the main street and Maria speaks very good English,

Jimbo :tiphat:
Jimbo The Scot Removals
Gonar, Almeria, Spain
Tel  Mob 771080170(Jimbo) or 711093912 (Ali)
UK mob 0044 7985 762606
www.jimbothescot.com or e-mail jimbothescot1@yahoo.co.uk
For a friendly efficient removals service.

mickandmarlene

I don't know why we bother to put serious subjects on this forum anymore when you get the likes of Cantabrian making stupid and childish remarks.   If you haven't got anything constructive to say it would be better if you kept your sarcasim to yourself.   Were you ever told that sarcasim is the lowest form of wit?!!   I for one am getting so fed up with stupid people who have got nothing better to do that act like kids in a schoolyard - grow up or keep off the forum!!!

cgmaywood

Federopticos in Albox, very good.

Chrissy

loafer

Quote from: cantabrian on July 01, 2012, 18:51:27 PM
Quote from: loafer on July 01, 2012, 13:09:08 PM
Why not shop around, there aren't that many. Ask for prices and test the customer service, recommendations are not always the answer.

?????????????? WHY NOT SHOP AROUND!!!?? you any have TWO eyes!! the poster is ASKING of a GOOD optician!! with your REC! they could be blind by NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head :head :head :wave

You have stopped taking your pills, haven't you.>:(

Hawkeye1

cantabrian

Quote from: loafer on July 01, 2012, 13:09:08 PM
Why not shop around, there aren't that many. Ask for prices and test the customer service, recommendations are not always the answer.

?????????????? WHY NOT SHOP AROUND!!!?? you any have TWO eyes!! the poster is ASKING of a GOOD optician!! with your REC! they could be blind by NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :head :head :head :wave

mickandmarlene

I was always led to believe that personal recommendations is the best advertising!!!

loafer

mickandmarlene

Wondered if anybody could recommend a good optician locally for contact lenses.   Have heard that the one in Albox near Mercadona is very expensive and not a particularly good service.
Thanks for your help