<
News:
The Incognito Singers will be performing on 2 dates for their autumn concert and are kindly supporting F.A.C.E, the first being on Saturday the 28th October starting at 7.30 p.m and also on Sunday 29th October at 3 p.m, this will be at the Theatre in Zurgena. Tickets are 5 euros and can be purchased at: Total Entertainment - Albox & Arboleas, One stop Pools - next to ferreteria Longo, .A.T services - La Alfoquia

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 24, 2017, 06:49:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: Albanchez  (Read 19538 times)
enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 13:01:12 PM »

Please ignore the fourth paragraph of the above post. Problem caused by my inability to copy and paste or the forum recovering from a shutdown in the middle of me posting it earlier this morning!
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 13:01:12 PM »

sandralos
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 13:24:20 PM »

No one in Los Llanos has a contract with Galasa - many have a contract with Endesa.   
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 13:24:20 PM »

Michaela Ann
usegroup/reading room
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 22:24:44 PM »

Roger, it's a pity that your mayor, Christabel, doesn't have a word with our mayor as I believe they are buddies and wasn't he acting in some capacity for Albanchez before the last elections.

He ha sworked in the past for the Town Hall of Albanchez as guess what ...Yes you got it!!!! ARCHITECT.

Our builder can still be located and has property in the area but Paco seems to have no interest or intention in pursuing him, only taking what he thinks is the easier option of pressuring the foreign residents.
Exactly and as of yesterday 12 june when I personally spoke to him he was waiting for the mayor/ Town Hall to get in contact with him...
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 22:24:44 PM »

Michaela Ann
usegroup/reading room
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 22:38:20 PM »

This is so depressing, If the facts ares so well known and there are sufficient votes why on earth is there no one ready willing and able to take on the interesting and rewarding job of mobilising the voters to stand and advance the cause. It would lift the whole Albanchez area out of the doldrums.
Stephanie Noakes has been involved with one of the oposition parties for the last two elections...but where were the voters?

I am told by Stephanie that lots of english do not vote in the local elections, because they never voted in the UK & that there are/ were many others not on the list to vote and other that were on the list , but no longer living in Albanchéz
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 22:41:28 PM by Michaela Ann » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 22:38:20 PM »

David C
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 13:00:04 PM »

Anybody who is eligible to vote and cant be bothered to register is hardly entitled to bleat and complain about the policy or action of the present local administration. Anybody who feels hard done to should be ACTIVE when there is an opportunity to elect someone to represent our interests and now is the time to start being seen to be active in advance of the next election. [this is bound to catch the attention of the present Mayor]. Meetings, notices fliers, all proclaiming activity and policy with regards to the local situation and town hall actions.

There was a comment above regarding the status of land and wanting it to be declared as Urbano. In my opinion this has no bearing on the problems because I paid my rates for 3 years on my villa at Albanchez Los llanos against documentation which all officially stated Urbano and then without any warning or notification the word Urbano was replaced with Rustico. If this can be done on a whim by local government it obviously has no legal status and can just as easily be reversed.

David C
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2012, 13:00:04 PM »

enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 20:22:09 PM »

Before the last election myself and 3 or 4 neighbours canvassed everyone of the new builds on both of the Albanchez estates to advise the residents how to register to vote and why it was important to do so.It's impossible to know if this was successful but out of the population of  823 only 626 were registered to vote and only 485 votes were cast for the 2 parties.

Stephanie was a teller at the election so maybe she knows how many Brits voted. As you say Michaela, she was involved with the largest opposition party in the last 2 elections and in 2007 came to my house with the 2 Antonios with their election address which mentioned nothing about not putting in an appearance again or giving out any local political information until they came round again prior to the last election.

Unfortunately I wasn't in when they came this time or I would have asked what happened to the plans to keep us regularly informed and every effort would be made to ensure that all eligible voters were registered. I think I might have also suggested that changing their party name from PdeAl to PP wasn't the best idea in a village that voted 34% PP in 2003 and 2.56% in 2007.

David, I can assure you that whatever it said on your rates bill  (and my sister's) about the status of the land it is officially rustic and always has been. It has not been changed but the status on the bills was wrong. It wasn't changed on the whim of anyone but corrected by the Junta. It remains the most important change we have to wait for.

As a matter of interest did you have a postal vote for the 2011 election?

Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2012, 20:22:09 PM »

The Sheriff ILLIA.
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 06:53:06 AM »

It seems to me that Stephanie Noakes is having the same problems as Sadie Smith had back in 2001 / 2 when she did exactly the same - and stood as a candidate for the PP ?

She was prepared to do the work - but received little or no support from the residents of what was then only one estate.

If it is that Stephanie is getting the same response - no wonder she has been lax in follow up information.

If you want a voice to state your case and your problems   - either give support to her & the party  - or stop moaning about why ' this or that ' is not being done.

Fred  ex-Albanchez

Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2012, 06:53:06 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 07:27:43 AM »

just over a 1000 days to the next election folks,just follow Rogers lead in Arboleas ,you might manage to get one or two in the town hall on side if you start now.  :tiphat:
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 07:27:43 AM »

enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 09:54:45 AM »

There are restrictions on what electioneering you are allowed to do before the permitted period prior to the election but I agree with Griffin81 that any news at all would be more than we have had for the last 5 years. Even telling us that the opposition is not being treated seriously, as I have heard, or that the plan had been amended from the one circulated a couple of years ago, would keep people informed and give us the ammunition and time to motivate people.

As actually happened, the amendment was only generally known just a few days before the election and some of us missed the opportunity to quiz the mayor about it at his badly advertised meeting. By accident or more likely design the  residents who had heard about the amendment didn't know about the
mayor's meeting.

At that time no one knew what the amendment was and I was told that the opposition councillors were going to get a copy, as was their right as councillors,
and we would then know what changes had been made. I don't think this has happened. 
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 09:54:45 AM »

Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 10:16:50 AM »

To be honest enjay i was dead against Brit councilors because in the UK it normaly attracts the "busy body charter " & "i used to be some body" & "i want to be somebody" or "the lets milk the ex,s folks."

upto now in Arboleas we have manged not to let the busy bodys charter and satalite dish  placement officers off the lead and its seems to be working,the 3 councilors are normaly avaliable,well turned out and helpfull wich is all we can ask and as Roger told us befor the election now we are going to have increased local taxation the 3 councilors are our representation and hold the balance of power wich makes it all quite intresting .
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2012, 10:16:50 AM »

gus-lopez
phpBB Super Member

Todos somos Lorca.

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 13:45:58 PM »

because in the UK it normaly attracts the "busy body charter " & "i used to be some body" & "i want to be somebody" or "the lets milk the ex,s folks."

upto now in Arboleas we have manged not to let the busy bodys charter and satalite dish  placement officers

:rofl: :rofl:your right there.

" Never leave alive someone you wouldn't turn your back on. "
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 13:45:58 PM »

sandralos
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 13:50:29 PM »

To be honest - when Stephanie targetted us for our vote - she PROMISED to keep us all informed of EVERYTHING that would be discussed and what was happening concerning everyone who lived in Albanchez - up to now we have heard NOTHING whatsoever about ANYTHING at all - a complete waste of time being on the council in my opinion.......
David C
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 16:39:00 PM »

just over a 1000 days to the next election folks,just follow Rogers lead in Arboleas ,you might manage to get one or two in the town hall on side if you start now.  :tiphat:
I suggest a regular monthly surgery meeting is convened by our representative to review and update the electorate on the progress at council just as we hold in the UK. This would also have the benefit that non residents like myself could be better informed and active. Who knows we could also be friendly and turn it intro a bit of a monthly social get together.

David C
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 16:39:00 PM »

enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 19:28:34 PM »

The first on the PP list was Antonio Padilla Bernabe ( a local goat herd who lives on the Los Llanos estate) who was on the council for the previous 4 years as number 2 to Antonio Christobal Capel Ramos who used to work at the filling station
. Shortly after the election he moved to Granada and as far as I know the 3rd on the list, Stephanie Noakes, didn't move up to take his place.

I have noticed a " For Sale· notice on Stephanie's house but don't know if she is moving out of the area. If she does then Antonio Amoros Cortes should move up in her place.
enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 19:57:12 PM »

It seems to me that Stephanie Noakes is having the same problems as Sadie Smith had back in 2001 / 2 when she did exactly the same - and stood as a candidate for the PP ?

She was prepared to do the work - but received little or no support from the residents of what was then only one estate.

If it is that Stephanie is getting the same response - no wonder she has been lax in follow up information.

If you want a voice to state your case and your problems   - either give support to her & the party  - or stop moaning about why ' this or that ' is not being done.

Fred  ex-Albanchez

Fred, I wasn't in Albanchez for the 2003 election and didn't know Sadie Smith but if she also only appeared every 4 years at election time how are we supposed to know how we can help. You really should start checking your facts before jumping in with unhelpful comments like these on the basis that you used to live here and the most important fact justifying the criticisms made is that the opposition to Paco on the council has only been around the houses ONCE in the last 5 years....just before the last election.

The only work done to persuade people to register on the electoral roll and to vote was by non councillor residents, mostly AUAN members, who had bothered to find out what is happening and what is likely to happen.
Arboleas Community Forum
« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 19:57:12 PM »

The Sheriff ILLIA.
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 20:35:09 PM »

Enjay,

Sadie did not appear only every 4 years - she did not get the chance -  because none of us had lived there for 4 years - the estate was only started in 2000 - she was proposed as a candidate for the 2003 elections - but did not get elected - and I think they left in 2004 / 5 due to her husband ill health - not sure on that because we sold and moved in Sept 2003.

She did tell me after the elections - the most common reaction she got from most residents then was apathy ?  Not interested in the Spanish Elections
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 20:37:51 PM by The Sheriff ILLIA. » Logged

Fred Sheriff.

Tip of the Day for a long life  :-  Breathe In  - Breathe Out - repeat when necessary.
Queen Clare Shirley
Reading Room
phpBB Super Member

Its just me

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 20:37:20 PM »

the one and only time Sadie Smith deigned to speak to me when she was trying to get my vote, didn't endear her to me to be honest, I believe she left after 2006

ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 21:51:12 PM »

I agree with Sandra, but I think you need to look at the bigger picture.

A lot of the British don't vote in the local elections because they are living in someone else's country, and feel let's leave the running of the Town halls to the Spanish,  unfortunatly you as a  British person didn't  think you needed to get involved.

Then the reality of all the ilegal houses came to light and our plight was not being heard by anybody, so we thought if we put some British in the Town hall we might have a chance of being heard, ( finding out info that we don't seem to be able to get.) Then when the local elections came round the Mayor's knew of the English presence,  and they just used the British for they own ends, PSOE and PP both had 2 English (in Albanchez) but they were put lower down the order knowing they would probably never get a seat, they were only used to get the English votes.

As far as not seeing the English candidates we didn't see the Spanish ones either. In the long run not only have we been used to line Spanish pockets they are using us to get your vote, once they have your vote you never see or hear from them again.

enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 22:07:24 PM »

Fred, maybe the residents would have been more interested 9 years ago had they known then what we know now. Don't forget how many times the Junta has changed the law and introduced new paperwork in the last few years.
Maura_Hillen
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 16, 2012, 13:07:12 PM »

I have a suggestion.....Why don't you form a residents association for each estate and then start having a meaningful dialogue with with the town hall and the opposition parties. Get them all excited about giving you information  :)  A dialogue with residents associations is normal in Spanish political life and well respected. The town hall has an OBLIGATION to speak to registered associations.

As an outsider who attended a recent public meeting on the Regularization Decree in Albanchez on behalf of our members, I could clearly see that there is a lot of confusion and no organisation. This is your biggest problem.

If someone does decide to form a residents group or association etc you can (if you wish) ask AUAN to come along and give you a small talk to get you up to speed a bit on planning matters and explain why we objected to the Albanchez ordinance and not those published elsewhere (Cantoria, Partaloa and Albox). We can be contacted via our email address info@almanzora-au.org

As previously stated, the size of the expat population in Albanchez is very much in your favor when it comes to getting the attention of your town halls and the opposition. The rest is really up to you.

mclaine
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 16, 2012, 13:43:09 PM »

Now we're in Spain we had been looking on alot of estate agent sites to buy property rather than as we are now renting, we'd looked at a few in Albanchez, online only, with all this I think we'll give Albachez a miss.
sandralos
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2012, 17:22:19 PM »

Enjay I think you will find that it is not Stephanie's house that is up for sale - it is the house below!!!   It also sounds very good starting a residents association, but someone has to take charge of these meetings - trying to motivate everyone - it is a diffiult task - when you go out and about in Albanchez on a regular basis you can count on two hands the people who regular go into bars, take part in village life and contribute to the Spanish life....some people never got out of their homes!!!!Good luck we will support anyone who can give it a try....
Maura_Hillen
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2012, 17:49:19 PM »

Hi Griffin81,

Just under 20% of the illegal homeowners are AUAN members. The local gardening club probably has more support.... if there is one  :rofl:

As a consequence there is no real demand for AUAN to organize such associations although we are happy to discuss such ideas with our members if they raise them.

Currently, our 10 unpaid committee members (myself included) are fully stretched running our own association, providing advisory clinics to our members regarding their individual circumstances and monitoring the roll out of the Decree in the valley. (Hence, our filing of an objection in Albanchez).

Our main focus is campaigning for changes at a regional level which will give your local councils something decent, sensible and workable to implement. The Decree, with its many faults, is the result of such efforts and we are now coordinating with like minded groups to see where we go from here and if we have the grass roots support to do it.

In other words, we are happy to help but we can't do everything. All it needs is a few volunteers from each estate who know their communities and know their issues.

enjay
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2012, 18:21:38 PM »

Hi Griffin 81, as I posted earlier, 4 or 5 of us canvassed every house on the 2 estates prior to the last election. I know that 4 were Auan members. This was the only attempt that was made to advise residents about the situation regarding the illegality of their houses and it was staggering how many didn't know that they were built on rustic land. It wasn't easy going round the estates and one householder was downright unpleasant.

AUAN members also stood in the courtyard of Longo's and at Arboleas Market trying to make people aware and get them interested in the situation. I don't think we were very successful with either venture although we may have helped the Arboleas people to elect a council that is informing them of what is happening and claiming to be doing something to solve the problems.

We now have a situation where a lot of houses are unoccupied either permanently or for long periods and several have been bought as holiday homes in the last 2 years.

I know 3 of the people who have posted on this thread, David who has a holiday home here and Sandra and Michaela  who like me are on the Los Llanos estate. I hope Sandra is right that it isn't Stephanie's house that is for sale and in that case surely before we start trying to organise a Residents Association we should try and get her and Antonio to meet us and see what we can do together.
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2012, 18:55:03 PM »

I also was one of the people who canvassed every house on the 2 estates, and yes I walked away from one household in tears, all you try to do is give people all the options and info available to help them, we are all in the same boat so to speak, but when they don't want to listen there is nothing you can do about it.

You can organize a meeting but you wan't get anyone attending because they see themselves as  having no issue's,

The  Mayor was not happy about the amount of people going for the Decreto so he had  our water turned off to  get us all together, during that meeting he was clapped and cheered because he was going to put our water back on for us.

I believe  one hundred people can do more than one single person but unfortunatley you have to convince everyone else.

I am a AUAN member and glad I am, I have recieved more information about my property from the AUAN than the Mayor of Albanchez who seems to use his office as a secret society (not giving any info to anybody).
mclaine
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2012, 19:52:25 PM »

Cotterill - the Mayor cut your water off to get you all together, sounds like hell living there. What does he do when he wants a town meeting shoot someone.

Clapping and cheering him for turning the water back on - WHAT!!! HE TURNED IT OFF IN YOUR OWN WORDS. Do you buy him a present when he knocks your villa down or what?

Steer clear of Albanchez I think!!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 19:57:14 PM by mclaine » Logged
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2012, 21:52:12 PM »

Albanchez is a lovely place to live, like all the other surrounding areas, most of the local's understand the position we are in, a sympathetic and understanding Mayor would help,
sandralos
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2012, 08:54:47 AM »

Here, here,  I too am a AUAN member - love living in Albanchez, I would not like to live anywhere else - so you never know by this time next year we could be all sorted!!!   Tongue in Cheek....................
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 17, 2012, 09:15:31 AM »

Excellent suggestion Maura, however there are many AUAN members here in Albanchez, why has this not idea been started before or at least proactive actions by AUAN and its Albanchez members.

he Griffin 81: you quoted the above,  why should the AUAN and its members start these actions when we already have an organisation it's called the AUAN and it's there to help every one who is in the same postion, if everyone joined the AUAN (the cost is one cup of coffee a week,per house hold not much to ask for professional  help) we wouldn't need to form a residents association for each estate we would have a greater force the A.U.A.N.

I understand what you mean but you can't expect an organisation to start something that no one whant's to join.  If you start an organisation there will come a point  when some cost's will have to be met, who is going to pay for that.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 17, 2012, 09:45:54 AM »

To be fair to the AUAN they have been let down badly by the local British comunity ... not only have 450 ish members had to fork out,march,and have all sorts of idiots trying to undermind them for local political gain ...they have been meet with indifrence by most on the streets with comments like

o no sorry were not intrested ....were in xxxxxxx and we arnt effected   :crazy:

i was told once by one of our local poltical movers & shakers how if the AUAN had more than 1000 members contributions rolling in per anum how they could de stabalize  local politics , " moneys is  power Steve "and the power the AUAN  could  have  IF. Ofcourse this is utter rubbish as all the AUAN folks want to do is legalize there homes and enjoy whats left of there lifes in peace and not run round town halls on the payrol attempting to re organize Spanish local politics.

people moan abought paying to join the AUAN and the small anual maintance fee,however the Brits seem to have plenty of money for recreation when you read this forum and otherers localy so maybee having an egg fried rice has more urgancy then a couple of thousand folks banding together and lobbying at all levels to sort there situation out as one.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 09:51:47 AM by Tetley » Logged
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 17, 2012, 10:00:05 AM »

To be fair to the AUAN they have been let down badly by the local British comunity ... not only have 450 ish members had to fork out,march,and have all sorts of idiots trying to undermind them for local political gain ...they have been meet with indifrence by most on the streets with comments like

o no sorry were not intrested ....were in xxxxxxx and we arnt effected   :crazy:

i was told once by one of our local poltical movers & shakers how if the AUAN had more than 1000 members contributions rolling in per anum how they could de stabalize  local politics , " moneys is  power Steve "and the power the AUAN  could  have  IF. Ofcourse this is utter rubbish as all the AUAN folks want to do is legalize there homes and enjoy whats left of there lifes in peace and not run round town halls on the payrol attempting to re organize Spanish local politics.

people moan abought paying to join the AUAN and the small anual maintance fee,however the Brits seem to have plenty of money for recreation when you read this forum and otherers localy so maybee having an egg fried rice has more urgancy then a couple of thousand folks banding together and lobbying at all levels to sort there situation out as one.

100% agree with you on this one.
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 17, 2012, 11:46:34 AM »

Perhaps if AUAN could detail their achievements to date, if any, it may attract new members and any annual fee to join wouldn't look so bad.

The only AUAN activity seen here is the objection on 24 April - the following week the mayor turned the water off.

As you coterill:"" I understand what you mean but you can't expect an organisation to start something that no one whant's to join ""
If this is the case then we are on a non-starter from the beginning or is it due to the fact a lot of people see AUAN has never acheiving anything but going to Brussels on a 'jolly'

I'm sure if you could list the positive achievment this view would be stopped and maybe new members would arrive.

Excellent suggestion Maura, however there are many AUAN members here in Albanchez, why has this not idea been started before or at least proactive actions by AUAN and its Albanchez members.

hi griffin81. if you think the above was an excellent suggestion from Maura and you feel the AUAN have no positive     achievments surely there is an opening for someone like you to organise a residents association.
Tetley
phpBB Super Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: June 17, 2012, 11:52:46 AM »

Perhaps if AUAN could detail their achievements to date, if any, it may attract new members and any annual fee to join wouldn't look so bad.

The only AUAN activity seen here is the objection on 24 April - the following week the mayor turned the water off.

As you coterill:"" I understand what you mean but you can't expect an organisation to start something that no one whant's to join ""
If this is the case then we are on a non-starter from the beginning or is it due to the fact a lot of people see AUAN has never acheiving anything but going to Brussels on a 'jolly'

I'm sure if you could list the positive achievment this view would be stopped and maybe new members would arrive.

genuine question... so what are folks alternatives if they dont wish to join with others in an organised body like the AUAN ?  are foks just better off going in town halls on there own tipping there caps on the way in or  are they better off going in 2,3,4 hundred at a time as an organised body with legal back up ?
cotterill
phpBB Junior Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 17, 2012, 12:06:18 PM »

genuine question... so what are folks alternatives if they dont wish to join with others in an organised body like the AUAN ?  are foks just better off going in town halls on there own tipping there caps on the way in or  are they better off going in 2,3,4 hundred at a time as an organised body with legal back up ?

I agree totally with you tetley.

I also feel the AUAN's achievements speak for themselves really they have made themselves a well known organisation
known to all political party's they have coverage of the newspapers etc;
sandralos
phpBB Advanced Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 17, 2012, 12:34:22 PM »

I believe at one time Los Angeles had a residents association - dont know if this has been disbanded or if it still ongoing......
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: