<
News:
Come and enjoy Halloween at Almeria Tenpin Bowling. Dance away to IMPULSE. You will need to book a table. October 28th.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. October 22, 2017, 11:07:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
This topic has not yet been rated!
You have not rated this topic. Select a rating:
Author Topic: "Fish & Chips Babies" Project- now on Facebook!  (Read 2788 times)
musicdonna

« on: May 08, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »

This has just been sent to me by Lynne in Malaga.  It has details of our new Facebook page!  Donna

Hello All

I hope you are all well and enjoying the summer, whether that is the hot, dry Spanish summer, or the more traditionally British one!

Sorry if I am repeating anything you already know, but having made a F&C group in my email setup, I thought it best to send this to everyone, so I don't miss anyone out.

There is a whole lot of new information and news of an excellent development regarding transporting the outfits to where they are needed on the website:
http://knitforafrica.weebly.com/

(For those in the UK there is a new contact address for sending garments to)

We have started a Facebook Group   https://www.facebook.com/groups/FishandChipBaby/  for those who generally use Facebook more than other means of staying in touch. Do please feel free to join and pass on details to friends - it's very encouraging to feel part of a community of like-minded people.

In spite of the hot weather here in Andalucia, we have found that many of our knitters are so addicted that they are still knitting, but now only when they are indoors with the AC on. There are growing piles of outfits, which we shall be bundling up for sending off sometime soon.

Very best wishes to all, and Happy Knitting!

Lynne
« Last Edit: September 01, 2012, 15:15:02 PM by musicdonna » Logged
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: May 08, 2012, 12:36:22 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: