needed helpful person! (not business)

Started by -alys-, September 19, 2011, 10:56:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-alys-

thanks so much carol. I have now changed the cover myself, but I will knnow where to go the next time i need help X

Alcar

Hi, I have the jewellers Center Joyeria just past Mercadona in Albox, if you go in the shop on Wednesday or Thursday morning one of my staff ( Dee ) might be able to do it for you and there would be no charge, I do things like this if we can for people without charging, I hope this helps.
Kind Regards
Carol

-alys-

thank you for replying will give them a try

harley1

Try the phone or watch stall at the albox boot sale,

Harley1
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

-alys-

I have personally moved my topic back to this section as I have PM´d the mod that moved it and they mysteriously gone off line.

hi all. does anyone know where I could go to have someone change over my mobile phone cover?? I bought a new cover from the internet and I need someone who is good with little screws and lots of fiddly bits!! (Also i think the screws have been removed before and are not in great condition) If someone knows someone in the arboleas/albox area that can help me with this can you please PM me. Thanks  

I am not looking for a business recommendation! I am looking for a helpful person in the area that has got 10minutes to help me change the cover.

Thank you