PARTALOA town plan stripped of illegal homes solutions

Started by Maura_Hillen, May 08, 2011, 22:59:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stowaway

Has anyone any further news on this topic, what was the outcome?  sunrun

Lynne

Quote from: Titch on May 10, 2011, 18:52:33 PM
Is the current Mayor popular in Partaloa?
Titch

He seems very popular with the Brits but hated by the other parties in Partaloa - especially the dreaded PSOE.  I went to their meeting yesterday in Piedra Amarilla, and it was ALL Brits, no Spanish apart from the party members.  He's always sorted out our problems immediately and is very pleasant.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Titch

From all that I have read, it seems to me that the PSOE are NOT willing/going to find solutions for the illegal homes SO the sooner they are replaced, the better, in all the village of the Almanzora valley.  Let's hope that the Regional Government changes hands too.

When the PP were in power in Albox, they had a town plan which would include areas with new homes BUT the junta wouldn't approve it and in fact the Junta brought in new laws like the POTA, restricting growth, which has left many of us in a right mess.  Maybe the PSOE can't be ousted by the Brit vote in Albox, but they could lose some seats.  Brits may have more influence in other places. Is the current Mayor popular in Partaloa?

Titch

Lynne

Quote from: daver on May 10, 2011, 10:30:02 AM
lynne, i am not clear of the point you are making. are you doubting the authenticity of the auan statement? or are you suggesting that the mayor is lying? personally i think the lunatic ravings of  sr. peñuelo are best kept well clear of factual information. do not do him the service of broadcasting his vitriol.

Absolutely not - the people I would trust over anybody would be the AUAN, as far as I'm concerned they seem to be the only people who are capable of telling the truth.  I'm attempting to show what Penuela is saying and how he is capable of lying so that he can become mayor.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Maura_Hillen

Hi,
The meeting we had was with the company who prepared the plan, the town hall secretary, the mayor and a representative from the Diputacion. The majority of our discussion took place with the planner and the representative of the Diputacion.

Apparently the other council members were invited to the meeting but only Antonio Penuela came along. Unfortunately he arrived late and missed most of the discussion.

daver

lynne, i am not clear of the point you are making. are you doubting the authenticity of the auan statement? or are you suggesting that the mayor is lying? personally i think the lunatic ravings of  sr. peñuelo are best kept well clear of factual information. do not do him the service of broadcasting his vitriol.

Lynne

The PSOE candidate in Partaloa, Antonio Penuela, seems to be saying that this announcement has been made by the current mayor and that the plan hasn't even been sent to the Junta.  This is an extract from a post by Penuela on another forum which he is using to promote his party:

The notice signed by the AUAN, is not an official notice of the Junta de Andalucia.
The news is information provided by the Mayor, Alejandro Lopez Martinez, logically, damaging the image of the Junta de Andalucia. It is a lie.
What will tell the Board of PGOU Partaloa andalucia, if the mayor, has not sent the document for approval?

He is canvassing extremely hard and has nothing pleasant to say about the current mayor, accusing him of lying about everything.

Maura_Hillen

The probability is fairly high that the Junta will have something to say about the Zurgena plan. After all they appear to have been disagreeing on its content since 2007 when they objected to the last one.

Dionysus

In the opinion of the AUAN, is this the same fate that awaits the Zurgena PGOU?

Maura_Hillen

AUAN, 8th May 2011

At the bidding of the Junta de Andalucia, the proposed new town plan for Partlaoa has been stripped of enhancements designed to incorporate the majority of its illegal houses.

During a recent meeting between town hall officials and AUAN it was confirmed that the Junta has insisted that large areas included in the proposals by the council are unacceptable. The area of La Canada is to be completely excluded, and the designation of urban land in Partaloa town, Retamar, Cerro Gordo and Piedra Amarilla must be considerably reduced. All other areas were never considered for inclusion in the proposed plan.

The plan fell foul of two restrictions in the planning laws (POTA and LOUA) which limit the rate at which urban land can be increased  and stipulate that new urban spaces must be created next to existing urban nuclii or settlements of long standing.

Provisional approval must now be given to a much reduced plan and a further period of public consultation is required due to the significance of the changes. Approval is unlikely to be given until the end of the year.