ANGEL REPLIES / ANGEL RESPONDE

Started by PSOE2011, April 12, 2011, 18:31:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PSOE2011

ANGEL REPLIES.

It´s not that I don´t reply, but that I don´t have access to all the questions, you will understand that I cannot dedicate myself to looking for questions that are thrown at me from any direction, to reply to them, for various reasons:

1.This work takes up more hours than I have;  those who know me know that this is the case.

2.I don´t think it is either ethical or fair to respond to people who do not identify themselves, who cover their faces to try and confuse or disqualify those who are open.

3.To avoid confusion, I have no problem in answer any queries sent to the following e-mail address¨ aytoangel@yahoo.es  from where I will reply.  I would ask for queries to be brief and concise, and to know to whom I am replying.

Now let´s tackle some of the questions which have been posed.  

THE MEDICAL CENTRE.  This is immensely important for Arboleas.  After waiting two years to get the plans through and the funding in place, during the week commencing 11th April the construction will be definitively adjudicated and works will commence.  Ergo, you will very soon see this promise get under way.

THE SPORTS PAVILION.  We all understand that we have to prioritise funding, and in this case we had to prioritise more basic services, and postpone the Sports agenda until next year (2012).  Sometimes economics just force us to prioritise.  And we have:  Medical Centre, Nursery, Morgue and La Cinta bridge.

PLANNING.  I have explained innumerable times how we are dealing with the situation of the dwellings outside planning regulation in Arboleas, so many meetings have been called, so I don´t really understand how there can still be confusion, except in the case that it is being deliberately created.
Classification of the land is well advanced.
Anyone who wishes to know about his/her particular property, please come to me personally and I will inform you.
Copies of all documentation are available from various associations and on public record.

BUDGETS.  The accounts for expenditure for 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2010 will be approved at a general Council meeting (with representatives of all parties present ayd copies of all such will be distributed.  They will also be available for public inspection on the notice  board and any citizen will be able to inspect them at any time.  Is this not sufficient transparency?

DENUNCIAS.  I understand that for some people it is inconvenient and uncomfortable that I am a candidate, but there is no reason why I should not be.  No one can judge, except judges in the law courts, and they have not as yet done so.  So, Mr. Done, please respect people and the Spanish legal system, stop slinging mud at your rivals and let us know what you can offer as an alternative.  Neither I nor any member of my team is going to speak as you have about any of our competitors, surely you don´t want to be seen by your compatriots as the "bad boy"?  For me, respect is absolutely essential, because after these elections we have to continue to live with the same people.

I am sure that there are questions out there which have remained unanswered, I will do so when they get to me.  Meanwhile, thank you for your interest in these elections, and please be conscious of the importance of your participation and decisions, please value the importance of truthful information, and take the decision which you understand to be correct, your town will thank you for it.

Regards,
  Angel Garcia

ANGEL RESPONDE.

No es que yo no responda, es que no tengo acceso a todas las preguntas, entiéndame si les digo que no me puedo dedicar a buscar preguntas que se me lancen desde cualquier foro, para responderlas, y por varias razones:

1.- Tengo un trabajo que me ocupa mas horas de las que dispongo, los que me conocen bien, lo saben.

2.- No me parece ético ni justo responder a personas que no se identifican, que con su cara tapada aprovechan para confundir o descalificar a los que si dan la cara.

3.- Para evitar confusiones, no tengo inconveniente en que dirijan sus preguntas a:  aytoangel@yahoo.es  desde allí les responderé, les pediría brevedad, concreción, y saber a quien me dirijo.

Ahora vayamos a algunas preguntas que si me han llegado:

EL CENTRO MÉDICO:  Es una obra importantísima para Arboleas, después de dos años para poder sacar adelante el proyecto y el dinero necesario, en la semana del 11 al 16 de Abril quedará definitivamente adjudicada la construcción, a partir de entonces comenzarán las obras, por tanto, muy pronto ustedes verán ponerse en marcha esa promesa.

EL PABELLON DE DEPORTES. Cuando por razones de disponibilidad económica, hay que priorizar las actuaciones a acometer, entendimos que era prioritarios otros servicios más básicos, y posponer el de deportes al año próximo (2012), a veces, la situación económica general nos condiciona y obliga a priorizar. Y priorizamos: Centro médico, guardería, tanatorio y puente de la Cinta.

URBANISMO. He explicado tantas veces como estamos afrontando la situación de las viviendas fuera de ordenación en Arboleas, se han convocado tantas reuniones, que no entiendo que pueda haber confusión, salvo por parte de quien quiera confundir:
   La clasificación de esos suelos está muy avanzada
   Quien quiera saber la situación de su vivienda en particular, que se dirija a mí, personalmente, yo le informaré.
   Existe copia de toda la documentación en distintas asociaciones para informarles ellos también.

ECONOMIA. Las cuentas de resultados de gastos detallados de los distintos años 2007, 2008, 2009 y 2010, se aprueban en comisión de cuentas (donde están representados todos los partidos), y se entregan copias a todos ellos, además se publican en el tablón de anuncios, y cualquier vecino puede consultarlo en cualquier momento. ¿no les parece suficiente transparencia?

DENUNCIAS. Entiendo que para algunos resulta incómodo que yo sea candidato, pero es que no hay motivo para que no lo sea. Nadie puede juzgar, excepto los jueces, y estos no lo han hecho. Por tanto, Sr, Done, respete a las personas, y al sistema legal español, deje de tirar barro a sus rivales y cuéntenos lo que usted puede ofrecernos como alternativa. Ni yo, ni nadie de mi equipo van a hablar como usted de ninguno de nuestros rivales, no se quede con el papel de "chico malo" entre sus compatriotas. Para mi es prioritario el respeto a las personas, porque después de estas elecciones tenemos que seguir conviviendo en el mismo pueblo.

Seguro que quedan preguntas por ahí por responder, lo haré en cuanto me lleguen. Mientras tanto gracias por su interés en estas elecciones, y sean conscientes de la importancia de su participación y decisión, valoren la importancia de la información veraz, y tomen la decisión que entiendan mas correcta, su pueblo se lo agradecerá.

Un saludo.
  Angel garcía.