New form required for Voter Registration

Started by Babyboomer, January 03, 2011, 20:28:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babyboomer

I took the form to register to vote in local and EU elections to Arboleas Town Hall this morning to be told the form (which I downloaded yesterday from the AUAN web site) was no longer valid and a new three part NCR style (top copy prints through onto blue and yellow pages) form was valid as of 1st January 2011. The form Reclamacion al censo electoral (Claim for voter registration)

Collect one from town hall or send me your email address and I will send you a scanned copy of the form you will need to take three completed copies to town hall with padron, residencia, passport.

CORRECTION
The town hall have it wrong as I have posted on the forums. You have until the 15th of January to register for the first time.
In any case this form allows you to AMEND the details of your voter registration not register for the first time.

Our Arboleas reps are back from the UK in the next few days. I will ask them to go in and clarify the matter with the town hall. In the meantime I have suggested on the forums that the UK politicos have a look at this. (Might as well get some work out of them :) )

Regards,

Maura Hillen
Mark Drew email:mark1drew at gmail.com El Prado, Arboleas.