Sewer Work La Perla - El Prado

Started by Roller, November 26, 2009, 15:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grumpy Gringo

Harley 1: It is not "crud" that runs from the pozo, it is fairly clean water, as the "crud" has been digested by the enzymes at work in the pozo, hence no smell from your soakaway which is what you currently have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tiphat:

andie

Jalopy  :wave
is that a 300mm main street pipe /drain  :o or a 300mm house feed, from a larger dia street drain ,if its the main i aint no un-cival engineer/ground worker type,but thay where fitting a lot bigger dia pipes than 300mm in the Albox centre when it was doug up.

intresting

S  :wave

Jalopy

Quote from: harley1 on November 26, 2009, 22:23:15 PM
I would like to now wether the diameter of the pipes they are laying can handle the cr*p that will flow throught them if it can`t I do not want to be connected

Harley1 :alien: :alien: :alien:
I looked at the 300mm pipes they were laying and wondered if someone in an office with a slide rule had figured out the house:toilet:crud ratios.  :)

drew

Hi Roger
Have you any idea, or any way to find out, roughly when the connections can be made.
Thanks.
Drew

Pick your rut wisely - you could be in it a long time.

Roger

The Mayor informed me that it is not the householders responsibility.
This falls on either the builder, the contractor currently being paid via Plan E (Government money), or the Town hall.
But relax.
It is a long way off before any connections can be made.

Mickey

Quote from: Roger on November 26, 2009, 15:24:13 PM
I will check on this.
But this is not what has happened elsewhere. Pipes have been taken up the walls in all the estates (British) that I have seen. It is definitely not the houseowners resposibility to do this.
Who's is it then please Roger?  ???
Mickey

andie

yep i recon thairs going to be a few euros to be med for the camra & drain jet folks  ;D   :wave  S

to quote a phrase " snit happens "   :)

harley1

I would like to now wether the diameter of the pipes they are laying can handle the cr*p that will flow throught them if it can`t I do not want to be connected

Harley1 :alien: :alien: :alien:
I might wear the trousers but my wife tells me which ones to put on

PandJ

Yes we noticed the connections to the Spanish properties. Seems a bit pointless if they are now resurfacing to rip it up again later.
PandJ

judi bk

It may depend on when your house was built.  Our street sewage was put in by the builder ready for the changeover.  There is a huge manhole cover at the bottom of our road and they just have to connect to that.  I presume we have to do something within our garden but the pipes were laid up to where our pozo negro is.

Grumpy Gringo

The town hall is responsible for pipes from sewer to your property boundary. From there to your pozzo is your responsibility. Cost unknown but the new sewage farm is not yet finished, so assume no connection until it`s up and running.

Roger

I will check on this.
But this is not what has happened elsewhere. Pipes have been taken up the walls in all the estates (British) that I have seen. It is definitely not the houseowners resposibility to do this.

Roller

I'm sure everyone in La Perla is happy that they are at last beginning
to repair the roads after the sewer pipelaying exercise. Has anyone else noticed
that some of the spanish owned houses in La Perla and the majority of those in
El Prado have had branches already layed to their front walls, whilst none of the
english owned houses have? If they have paid for this to be done, why weren't the
english given that option? Or was it done free of charge? Perhaps Roger from the
townhall could clarify the situation?