Started by tanfield, March 14, 2009, 14:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jim

La Perla, about 500 yards from the new bar yippeeeeee :rofl  :rofl
DILLIGAF

Monkee

well jim, tell them where you live, and they can re-locate to yours

jim

You can put one in my back yard,save me a walk there and a stagger back :rofl  :hat
DILLIGAF

Monkee

this bar is at the bottom of the road where i live, and its, definaly not in my back yard thanks.

johntalka

jim

You can't have enough bars/restaurants, competition keeps the prices down,why not La Perla What's so special about it, is it a site of special
scientific importance.  :rofl:
DILLIGAF

Monkee

We do not need a bar in La Perla,  think of all the extra traffic, and the noise. Definatly NOT

judi bk

Had a walk round there yesterday - it looks a long way from finished

amanda

I heard about a bar opening up there at least a year ago but nothing came of it.

andie

Quote from: Karen4Ooh I don't know about that Steve - if you're getting in shape for auditions maybe it will be a ladies' club?!?!  :shock: ,and mi Freddi Mercury (god bless him ) hoover !    i new thayed come in !  S

"Your message contains too many smilies. The maximum number of smilies allowed is 3." E thairs nowt wost than missrable bugggers !!

Karen4

Ooh I don't know about that Steve - if you're getting in shape for auditions maybe it will be a ladies' club?!?!  :thumbsup
Cl3880

andie

Quote from: sergimight be some sort of club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hells teath,thats all we need a half finished  bowling alley and a fully up and running gentlmens club   :lol:  S

sergi

might be some sort of club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thetidders

No Judi
Its the one at the bottom of our road & Avenida La Perla   -  Its being done up by the builders from Mountain Oaks & is owned by some of Mountain Oaks owners -  Watch this space as most of the near neighbours are!  It is certainly causing a lot of discussion with differing views.

Jean
Jean & Vince Tildesley
ILLIA!

judi bk

andie

Quote from: "UEI"They ordered four 12ft chrome poles from a mate of mine last week...  :idea:  :lol S

tanfield

hmmm,think i'm gonna like this place!

UEI

They ordered four 12ft chrome poles from a mate of mine last week...  

tanfield

hello,does anyone know the FACTS regarding the cortijo being renovated on the main avenida la perla road,apparently the owner has been asking some residents what internal features they would like for the bar!!
according to some who have seen the plans at the town hall it's down as a new residence.  confused!!!