Help Photo Attachments

Started by towboots, February 24, 2009, 17:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knowall

Since I posted the last instructions it has all changed again!
To upload photos in a post:
At the bottom of the post pane, (below the text box) is "Additional Options" plus/minus expand and contract icon.
Click it to reveal 6 options and an attachment box with the clickable box "Browse..." next to it.
To upload a picture from your PC click browse and choose the image file you wish to upload.
There is a 150KB limit. Actual pixel sizes I do not know, (I will find out) but for forum use I would not recommend anything more than 500 pixels wide.
I have tried the preview button during this post and the image I have chosen does not show. ???
I am hoping that when I press "Post" the image will come up in the post. (It did!).

The other way to put an image on is to have it hosted at a photo hosting website, then post the URL (the address where the picture exists on the Internet) between Image tags.
Using this icon above the text box:

Finally, there is no similar ability to place pictures into a PM, although a hyperlink to an image on the Internet could always be included.

[attachment deleted by admin]

sal2y

Knowall

I too am having trouble downloading photos.  Tried the link you gave but it is not working!  Would appreciate some help please.  Can you add photos to a PM??  What sort of size photo can you send?

Thanks.

Sally

knowall

towboots,
There have been changes made - please see my post below.

towboots

Please help trying to attach photo 678376427 Keith