Little bit of help please.

Started by hank, January 03, 2009, 12:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meldrew

Lesley and Pete

If I remember correctly, I think Ana is due to go on maternity leave.  If she is not around, however, there are two other members of staff in the branch that speak good English and have sorted things out for me in the past.

Good luck!

Lesley

hank

Thanks judi bk. I'll try another e-.
If I had to live my life over, I'd live it over a pub.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

judi bk

Ana was there just before Christmas

hank

Thanks Downshifter. Fingers crossed. It is what I've already seen. It's very general and I'd like to be a bit more specific if possible as I'd quite like to talk % rates and other terms, and having met Ana a year or so ago just wanted to get up to date info from her. But if she's not there I'll have to try another way. Thanks anyway Downshifter.

Windows was unable to locate the requested file. Would you like a glass of wine instead?

Downshifter

Hi Hank-have a look on here-and very good luck with your sale and move!
Maybe this is what you have already seen...I am quite sure someone on here will advise you.

https://www.cajamar.es/en/particulares/ ... hipotecas/

hank

Hi. As a new member I'm not sure where this post should go .. so if it's in the wrong place someone in charge could perhaps move it, or tell me how to and I'll be pleased to do it. We have finally found a buyer for our house in the UK. No exchange of contracts yet but fingers crossed. We plan to buy in the Arboleas area and can hopefully soon begin to seriously look for a property to buy. We have a small deposit account with Cajamar Bank and I've e-d Ana at the branch in Arboleas a couple of times in the last few weeks but no response. Depending on what we buy we may need a small mortgage and my Spanish is still too poor to do e-s which include mortgages and similar subjects and Ana speaks very good English, so I've e-d in English. Does anyone know if she is still there? Perhaps she's not allowed to respond in English. Does Cajamar still offer mortgages? I've tried to get mortgage info from the Cajamar web site but what I've found is not particularly informative. Perhaps I should try elsewhere. Any thoughts? Thanks.