renewing passport

Started by loraine, December 28, 2008, 20:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loraine

Thank you for all your help and once again happy new year to you all

Rogerp

I have just renewed one of my childerns and my passport. It was easy, photos from the photo shop in Albox, forms from Knowall's website (http://ukinspain.fco.gov.uk/en/passports/). I had to get a copy of my lads birth cert, but via the website it was here in a few days. The only sticky point is that they send the passports back via a courier service (11 euros ish) and it needs a Spanish address not a s/n or a post box, as they have to be signed for. I got them to deliver my passports to a friends house with a full address.
I hope this helps

knowall

You can download the forms FREE from that website I quoted above.

northwichvics

Almanzora Group of Friends have all the forms and Instructions required, although membership is required to obtain them. Perhaps you have a friend who could get them for you? Joining the group though has alot of benefits, 10€ pa for one, 20€ pa for two. 2009 renewals now.

andie

just out of intrest,if you live here ,you have to renew here,because the little tinkers in the passport office :?:  :hat S

knowall

loraine:
Everything you need to know is HERE

loraine

I know someone will know how to go about renewing a passport.  I would be very gratful for the information

And a happy new year to everyone on the forum :-)