Previous topic - Next topic

hilaryandmike

thanks for all the info
its great this forum
H

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

yo_leviatan

In spanish is Monasterio del Saliente or Santuario del Saliente and if you want more information about the monastery you can visit the web //http://www.santuariodelsaliente.com/inicio.htm or this one //http://www.gonzalez-romero.com/gal_virt_10_saliente.htm where it is explained an incredible project that it couldn't be due to some reasons.
Nothing new under the Sun

Lynne

Quote from: "lmj52"Can also be spelt Monastery!! :wave
You're right, slip of the finger and brain dead...!
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

lmj52

Can also be spelt Monastery!! :wave
Or, to give it its full title, Virgen del Saliente Monastery.
LMJ
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Lynne

You asked how to spell monestry - it's MONESTERY.  If you know the Albox Medical Centre, you follow that road towards Saliente - just keep going and going and going... and you will eventually see it.  It's a lovely drive.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

yo_leviatan

I can try to explain you how to go there but the best option for you is to use google maps, if you are on google, look above on the screen and there is a link who says maps and use it, it will explain to you how to go there from the origin that you choose. For destination use "Santuario del Saliente", some english people use the word Sanctuario but in spanish the word is Santuario without the letter "c", maybe the confusion is due to the english word Sanctuary. You will get there easy
Nothing new under the Sun

suelesj

Do you mean the one at Saliente....it is also known as Sanctuario....if so the only way I know to get to it is by following the signs from opposite the BP garage...
There was a lot of post regarding this earlier in the year.....June/July I think so if you know how to do a search you will probably get a better result than I can give you

hilaryandmike

please can anyone tell me the name of the monastry(and how to spell monastry !) the other side of albox and which road to take to get there
thanks  O:)