Electricity Bills Online

Started by Lynne, December 28, 2008, 10:35:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

Mimi - I'm just wondering if there is something wrong with their website because I had 3 identical emails from them today informing me that my application was successful, and another email this afternoon stating that everything was set up and I could enter the secure site.  However, when I attempt to do so I get a tiny window opening and then shutting within 2 seconds each time I try to enter.  My pop-up blocker is off so can't be that.  I'll try again tomorrow - like you no doubt!
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

Mimi

Thanks Lynne and Andrea. I sent them a message through the website yesterday but who knows when they will reply. The last time i did this I got a reply saying try again as the system was working properly. HoHoHo  :thumbsdown

Lynne

Sorry Mimi, Andrea only really told me to put in the NIE number under Pasporte No, which worked for me too.  Like I said before, I had two lots of terms and 2 little check boxes to tick but not quite sure why, I'm sure it was a result of what I'd ticked on the page before - that's possibly the reason I got two reference numbers!  If all this had been straightforward I would have been amazed, but that's not helping you any.  Do you speak enough Spanish to send them an email and explain the problem, I certainly don't unfortunately?  I really wish I could help you more.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

andie

Have sent same info but wont help your problem this is why I havent replied. Sorry Mimi wasnt telling lynne anythng different than what I have put in thread really.

Andrea

Mimi

I'm still going round in circles. I thought another day, another try but it's still telling me I must accept the legal terms even though I have! I've enabled pop-ups but it has made no difference. And now it has just told me, again, that the user already exists, so I am admitting defeat unless Andrea could send me the same info she sent Lynne. Pretty please  :out

knowall

I had a problem with this site until I realised that it uses pop-ups when you log in.
If you do not have pop-ups enabled for the site you will just go around in circles.

Lynne

I just LOVE the Spanish translation into English on Babel Fish.  I've just had a communication from Sevillana regarding my application, and I thought I'd share it with you:

Dear client: We have received its request of key user correctly and. We need to verify some of its data in our systems, reason why we cannot validate its key right away. As soon as east process is realised, we will in force communicate by electronic mail the entrance to him of its key. With her it will be able to operate comfortably through our Web and with total security. It excuses to the annoyances and thanks to trust us to realise its managements. http://www.endesaonline.com NOTE: By the security of his data it is important that it does not ask for managements through this direction of mail. It uses our Web, where the information is protected by our safe surroundings. Of another way, and to assure the confidentiality its personal data, we will not be able to process its request. ENDESA Online.

I think it's time for a cuppa.

Lynne

Nothing surprises me.  Looks like you might have been successful without knowing it, although I did get a page up at the end which showed that I was successful and which gave me a couple of confirmation numbers (don't ask why I got two)!

Mimi

Thanks Lynne, I'm going to leave it until another day as I'm rapidly losing my goodwill to all men! The latest message I got was this user is already registered AAAAGGGGGHHHHH.

Lynne

There was the first half dozen times I tried it, but then suddenly another set of Terms appeared which required yet another tick in the check box.  Not sure what I did differently that time but think it was something to do with requesting online access for all invoices (although we only use them for electricity).

Mimi

I'm confused now. There's only one box on my screen and the page is constantly in contact with the internet so I think they must be having a problem with the site. I've only found one legal box even when I've scrolled both the page and the box slider, so I'm stuck now.

Lynne

Aaah!  Hopefully I may be able to help with that one (trying not to get too cocky after doing it with Andrea's help!).  I found that there were two lots of legal terms, one under the other.  Only when I'd ticked the first box, moved the slider bar down to the next lot of gobbledygook and done the same there could I then go onto the next page.  Hope that helps.

Mimi

I've had the same problem and now that I've got the right number in the right place it keeps telling me that I've got to accept the legal terms, and I have!!!!! But it keeps going round and round and round and round even though I've ticked the box. AAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH

Lynne

SUCCESS - I've done it, thanks to Andrea.  Can't believe that the online form wouldn't allow you to put in your NIE number under NIE, or even passport number under Pasporte, but you had to put your NIE number under Pasporte.  Yeh - right!  I'll just wait and see how long it is before I can actually access our latest bill, which we've still not received.

andie

Lynne

OK, I've been back and re-entered all the information once again but put in my husband's passport number.  The only reason I used the NIF was because this was shown on our last bill and thought that would be more appropriate.

Now I get: Número de contrato no válido.

I've used the Contrato de Suministro No. that is on the last bill and which I've put in each time.  This time it doesn't like it.

I'm going for the Bacardi bottle now - my head is buzzing.

andie

Lynne I had that problem too I think I remember changing Tipo de Documento: NIF/CIF to pasaporte or even the other choice till I finally got there, I am trying to find my confirmation, when I have found it I will check what I put .

Andrea

Lynne

Thanks Andrea, but still having problems.  I'd got as far as putting in my personal details but this is where it started to go wrong.  

I've taken the Contrato Number and the No de la ultima factura from my latest bill.  In the Nombre/Razon Social line I've put in my husband's first name although I didn't actually know what to put in there.  The Apellido 1 I've entered my husband's second name and Apellido 2 our surname (our bill is in his name).  Then, under Tipo de Documento: NIF/CIF I've taken the DNI/NIF number from my last bill.

When all this has been entered and I've accepted the terms etc I get a note saying that it won't accept that and shows (in red) : Se ha encontrado el siguiente error en el formulario: El campo Número debe ser un identificador fiscal válido.

After trying it half a dozen times, I've almost lost the will...
 :head

andie

this is how I did mine, click on link below

http://www.endesaonline.com/ES/Hogares/

click on the left hand side saying alta oficina online
then
No dispones de código de activación then scroll down and click alta oficina online
choose first option then scroll down to accept
put in your personal details but you must use the NIE number which is on your bills, it may be different to the one you have as mine was set up by our solicitior years ago it is a different reference number to my NIE number.

good luck
Andrea

Lynne

Could any kind and patient person find a few minutes to give me detailed step-by-step instructions to completing the Spanish online application for the viewing of my Endesa bill?  I've attempted it and failed miserably.
 :cold