New year's Eve

Started by judi bk, December 26, 2008, 09:58:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

baz

NORTON, it's amazing how getting a regular gig from somewhere makes their food taste really nice
happy new yr to why not disco and the travellers (like the new name pete)

Downshifter

Thanks Judi-and you and yours too,and all forum members.
We just came back from a fabulous Paella afternoon,wow,what a good time-a paella for 10 people,we all had seconds and still a bit left over!
Chicken,rabbit,mussels,cockles,squid,etc etc...omg,what a feast!
We arrived at 12.30 and just got home-burp-oops pardon haha.

judi bk

Thank you so much.  I hope you have a really good New year

Downshifter

Believe this is it Judi- 950438147  :wave

Dont know about opening etc,give them a call.

judi bk

I really could do with the phone number if anyone has it!!

judi bk

Anyone know if the Azebache is open and has anyone got the phone number

areboy74

Yes Judy, restuarants are open, some may require proir bookings, but in general, and in answer to your post, Yes they are open.
Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail!

Devon Don

Quote from: "norton"I´ve had quite a few meals at the travellers
whilst I don't deny you've possibly been looked after - well, you are the entertainment/disco - the four of us chatting this afternoon, who have been at differing times, all seem to have left disappointed with the food served to us on those occasions.

norton

I´ve had quite a few meals at the travellers, and must say that their portions are not at all small, I´ve never actually managed to finish a main meal, shame really because the puds menu looks great.  And the prices are good as well.

Devon Don

Quote from: "manutd4ever"the travellers out on the taberno road from albox super place and value
how strange.. we were just talking to neighbours about the Travellers a few minutes ago. One thing we were ALL agreed on was that it wasn't good value. Small portions at full price that left you needing a to buy a Sweet so that you didn't need a take-a-way on the way home  :thumbsdown

manutd4ever

hello judi one restaurant that is open is the travellers out on the taberno road from albox super place and value

judi bk

Does anyone know if restaurants are open ? :snowman