For those alone today - 25th!

Started by Frankie, December 25, 2008, 08:18:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yo_leviatan

Merry christmas to all of you, for me christmas day it's been hard, I've been working from 07:30 to 23:30, tomorrow I will be sleeping all day :-) problem is saturday and sunday again 16 hours working both days. I hope all your wishes come true this new year. suerte y salud para todos
Nothing new under the Sun

andie

where just sat having our dinner now,  :rain ,the street lights on a timer,and we didnt power up till 6.30  :lol .S

Lorraine

We were gonna be on our own this Christmas and we got together with a group of neighbours and had a lovely day - everybody contributed something towards the meal and a great time was had by all.

Tasony

Quote from: "andie"yep happy christmass to everybody, O:) :lol S

Haha - love you to bits my darlings, happy Xmas

Why doesn´t a post like this go out before Christmas, then maye there could be a venue where loads of people get together for a drink and lot of hugs, single or not.

Happy Christmas to everyone.  Its a real shame this feel good feeling doesn´t last through out the year.

Merry Christmas to everyone, and may your Cava not be warm.

(mine definitely wasn¨t)

Tasony

pinpepperer

cheekyseranos

Hi Jean

So sorry to hear of your sad loss, hope you manage to muddle through the 'festive' period ok.  I lost my mum 2 years ago november and its still raw.  Miss her so much, and christmas and birthdays are always hard.

Keep yer chin up girl, you'll get there eventually xx

regards
Debz x
Ay up cocker, what's occuring? Life's Lush ain't it

thetidders

Merry Christmas èspecially to all alone & those who are spending their first Christmas without a loved relative.  My Mum died last week (18th) & it would have been her birthday on the 28th so this year I am struggling today with very mixed feelings etc.

Jean
Jean & Vince Tildesley
ILLIA!

farmer

nicki

judi bk

Mark Oxley

Merry Xmas to all. Hope you have a good day

Best wishes

Mark & Becky

:merry  :-)
Mark Oxley
Cantoria

Sue Sweet

Joined the club! Instead of turkey we have my sister's dog for Christmas. Four good legs on her too!!
Happy Christmas to one and all.

Sue and Graham
Sue Sweet

andie

yep happy christmass to everybody,  O:)  :lol S

pinpepperer

Frankie

Happy Christmas to everyone else who is spending it alone this year!   I do it from choice and have Xmas dinner with all the trimmings and watch Queenie on the Tv then settle down in front of the box and snore and dribble to my hearts content!  Sheer Bliss......