Started by mcdermott, June 11, 2008, 22:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rsdw

Thank you all for your prompt replies.  I know exactly where it is.

Kindest regards, Roger.

Queen Clare Shirley

Its called Relojeria Sevilla and the mans name is Juan, very good , efficent and hes very resonable

Park on the rambla and turn right as you walk up from the rambla, walk up the road til you get to the main square and hes tucked away in the furtherest corner near the big bar La Parilla
CLare
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

JP

The jeweller Mcdermott referred to is in Plaza del Pueblo, I think, and is the "Relojeria".
Most people know it as the square near La Parilla bar.
It is also close to Felix the Chemist.

goodtimes

You find Plaza San Francisco if you come form the market street or the Rambla, crossing the bridge towards Mercadonna way.
You can´t miss the square. Standing on the corner you´ll have a BBVA bank on the left . A bar at 4 o´clock called something like "hogar Parochial" and from there at 2 o¨clock "Paula" can´t be more precise good hunting.

goodtimes

Biggles my warhero from times long gone by, welcome.

Yes I had some jewellery altered for my wife and I went to Plaza San Francisco Albox. I believe it is called joyeria "Paula", very formal people and good service. Good lñuck

Rsdw

Hi,

My wife needs her engagement ring enlarged and saw this post.  We do not know Albox very well so could someone give more detail on the location of the jeweller please.

Thanks, Roger.

Biggles

I need to have a ring altered, but not sure where to take it, and wondered if anyone could please recommend a jewellers, for me to have the work done.
(Albox area ?)
Thank you in advance.

mcdermott

I had jewellery repairs and rings resized by the little watch repairer where the market tands he was very inexpensive and good