Mcdonalds in albox?

Started by PH0215, March 17, 2018, 14:15:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Optomist

I dont like fasts food with one exception and i do wish there were some here , proper English Kebab Take aways , i used to love a Doner Kebab once in a while . Here there either Chicken , Beef or a mixture of both but the traditional English Kebab is Lamb .
If you see someone without a smile give them one of yours .

PH0215

SH84

And yes I'm almost certain this is a joke done to wind you all up but looks like it's working  :c029:

SH84

I for one know my kids would be delighted with a McDonald's, its probably a generation thing but Iet's face it there's not going to be a MacDonalds in Albox is there!!!
Dinodog, yes us brits like English bacon etc etc and yes we are in Spain but that doesn't make us Spanish, we are English thats who we are and if we choose to eat different to the Spaniards then so be it.

Jellybaby

I presume this is a joke, I think it's the last thing the majority would want
Jellybaby

Angleseyite

Quote from: PH0215 on March 17, 2018, 14:15:57 PM
Who thinks there is not enough fast food/takeaways in our area? I think there is a lot of us who would appreciate a McDonald's in albox??

This is surely a wind up, McDonald's etc, no thanks, never for me, ever!!!! :sign0065:

speedycar

No way, I for one do not want one.

zilnor

tintin.
Well said.

McDonalds, no thanks.

Dinodog

Christ , sometime I despair of these postings .
We live in a country with the most fantastic fresh produce.
And it's all about , McDonald's, English sausages, bacon , beans , ready meals , roast potatoes etc etc
Brits , gonhome if you can't bear to be without crap food

steveconway24

Buy BigMac sauce from Mercadona.
Its the proper stuff, Deverleys make sauces for Mcdonalds, Mercadona have the Ketchup (Says mcdonalds ketchup and big yellow M on the bottle), then look for "Salsa Burger", made buy Deverleys and tastes the same as BigMac sauce.

peacie

When you say 'a lot' how many are you talking about?

tintin

This is what I like about Spain, the absence of fast food chains, the Mediterranean diet has been proved to be healthy, just look at the Americans where McDonalds originated 50 inch plus waists
Mike

Lynden

The one in Lorca is close enough for those that need their Big Mac......

PH0215

Who thinks there is not enough fast food/takeaways in our area? I think there is a lot of us who would appreciate a McDonald's in albox??