Spices

Started by Cuddlybill, March 13, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twojaysalmeria

Trucker - thank you so much for mentioning that shop. Went there today and spent a LOT of money topping up my spice cupboard. Normally I drive to Torrevieja a couple of times a year to the Sikh cash and carry next to the Gudwara but won't need to now! Have a Gujarati style curry on simmer as I write - the house smells brilliant...

J

Trucker

Don't know about the seeds you talking about but the little shop next to kebab shop, near dog grooming parlour has all different spices in...young Asian girl in there speaks perfect English...

Cuddlybill

Thank you all for your replies.  Regards K
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

girasol

I have fenugreek seeds and leaves.  You could try planting some seeds and letting us know how you get on.  Claire

Cheerily Watching

The Corner Shop in Albox has Fenugreek Leaves (Methi)
Just because I can

twojaysalmeria

Hi.

At Los Llanos market, Saturday, there's an Asian family that sell Methi, both fresh and dried alongside other veg and coriander etc. They are based at the top of the stairwell leading to the Flea market part of the site.

Nice people, reasonable prices.

Woulkd be interested if anyone know where to buyviable Fenugreek seeds for planting, though.

J

Cuddlybill

Hi I am after fenugreek leaves or Kasuri Methi (to be exact)  Wouldn't mind having a bash at growing it as well so if anyone knows where I might find the plant.  Thanks Karen 
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....