H2O Huercal-Overa Centro Deportivo

Started by sharon123, March 10, 2018, 23:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharon123

Thanks for help, will do the 3e one then will not be tied down.

spanish sheep

Hi I use the pool and it costs 3e per session as i am not  a member i like to pay as i go, this 3e allows you to use the gym and the pool and or ether or, also changing room and shower facilities

Cuddlybill

The price will depend on how old you are and also what use you want to make of the gym.  My current membership is 25 euros a month but that is for mornings only,  If you want anytime membership it is 30 euros.  Those prices are for a single user.  There is also a family membership which if I recall correctly is 50 but that is for a couple and 2 kids (they are quite generous on the ages of the kids).  There is a small joining fee and also a small fee to suspend your membership if you don't do so by the day in the month that the payments come out.

You can also have purchase a ticket for a day which comprises either the entrance to the facility then if you want to do a class I think that has an additional fee.

Pensioners rates are around 20 euros a month.

you can pay by direct debit but I find it easier to pay either cash or debit card.

All this information was current before Christmas, I have been out of Spain since then.  I expect there will be an increase, like most things, for 2018 and apologise in advance if this information is out of date.

Far as I am concerned its great value for money.  Its certainly way cheaper than I have to pay in the UK while I am here.  Regards Karen
The 3 rings of marriage...........engagement ring, wedding ring & suffering!!
You only need 2 words to keep a marriage happy......Yes dear....

sharon123

Hi does anybody know where I can find out the price for the gym and pool on the internet or will I have to go there to find out. Thanks