Age Support Almanzora - new shop opening Saturday 24th March in Albox, opposite Peugeot garage - see post under charity news.
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. March 18, 2018, 23:13:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Author Topic: Time for an update  (Read 119 times)
Sol Supermercados Albox S.L
phpBB Senior Member

« on: February 22, 2018, 19:15:47 PM »

Hello Everyone, How the devil are you all?

Well I can safely say that we are absolutely full to the rafters at Sol Supermercado, I don't think another thing will fit on the shelves and the freezers are bursting at the seams too.  93

As promised I have attached a photo of our Easter Eggs in stock and please note that when they are gone, they are gone!  So hurry on down so you don't miss out.  86

Please make sure you order any Meat you require for Easter beforehand so not to be disappointed.  103

Its Mothers Day soon, we have in stock Boxes of Chocolates, Mothers Day Greetings Cards and why not treat your special Mother/Mother In Law/Wife or anyone for that matter to our most delicious bottles of Prosecco, we have small bottles which is one glass or the larger bottle for a few glasses more as it is very bubbly and scrummy!  beer  58

We are still waiting for the owner of raffle ticket 143 to come forward and claim their prize of Fish & Chips for two at Bar Lepanto 26.  great

Hot X Buns are back in stock now and we ordered extra this week as your all do love your Buns, Ha Ha.  hee20hee20hee

Dont forget to tune into Smooth FM Radio 89.8, tomorrow night (Friday) 7.15pm till 9.15pm to listen to Friday Night Thumpers with the one and only Jack Savage. I personally will be opening a bottle of Prosecco whilst bopping around my living room like a Teenager!!  7505

Anyways, time to place some more orders so have a lovely Weekend and hope to see you all soon.

Jacqui & April. xx

Sol Supermercados Albox S.L , for all your British Products at low prices. Av Lepanto, front of the Mercadona, next to Bar Lepanto, Albox. Tele 950430043. Open Mon & Tues 9.30 - 16.00, Weds, Thurs & Fri 9.30 - 17.00 and Saturdays 10 - 15.00 If you have any special requests, please feel free to ask.
Arboleas Community Forum
« on: February 22, 2018, 19:15:47 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Jump to: