Food good food

Started by catheedle, February 22, 2018, 16:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hurlez

Went to Sensations last week .
Menu del dia is 12 euros , Belllavista is 12.95. No drinks included .
4 of us had a beautiful meal and the service was first class.

jonno

Sensations is a gorgeous looking place, but food and service dont match up to the looks

byrney

If I were to review Bella Vista and Sensations on Tripadvisor (which I have) I would make exactly the same comments as they are equally as good and would highly recommend both establishments to anybody.

Do I have a preference?  Yes, marginally, Bella Vista - but I could not tell you why.  Try them both.  You will not be disappointed.

landrock

But KJH3 without the opportunity to view member's views of local establishments how would we ever find any where good to eat, without much experimentation and disappointment? We rely on your recommendations.

KJH3

Irrelivant and pointless exercise in either praising or not any restaurant or bar. As seen from previous posts "one person's meat " etc. Both restaurants in my opinion are good, but that's just my opinion and the posters too,  others will disagree for sure.

Lynden

Sensations were OK but Bella Vista next door were better.

lmj52

Quote from: catheedle on February 22, 2018, 16:53:59 PM
:08: :c029:food at sensations is the best in Spain staff exelant top notch in mojacar would RECOMEND it to all

Best in Spain?? A little ott.
I would say though the food and service is pretty good, and good value.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

catheedle

:08: :c029:food at sensations is the best in Spain staff exelant top notch in mojacar would RECOMEND it to all