VAR

Started by sleepy john, February 18, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angleseyite

Quote from: felipe on February 18, 2018, 10:15:34 AM
Ruining the game. Should only be used for goal line decisions. Cant stand UTD but Mata's goal should have stood. It was so marginal that was almost impossible to see with any real confidence that he was offside. Then length of time it took stopped the flow of the game. This in itself could cause injury to players as their muscles cool down and contract.

I would like to see it only used for what are debatable incidents in the box. The two penalty decisions awarded to Tottenham against Liverpool being very dubious to say the least, and in my opinion, two of the softest ever awarded, Vars should have cleared those up.  :08:

felipe

Ruining the game. Should only be used for goal line decisions. Cant stand UTD but Mata's goal should have stood. It was so marginal that was almost impossible to see with any real confidence that he was offside. Then length of time it took stopped the flow of the game. This in itself could cause injury to players as their muscles cool down and contract.

sleepy john

Does anyone agree with me that video refereeing at football matches is a load of c**p.